Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

S O S Sexy Obsession With Shoes

Don't keep up with all the abandoned carts.

Korean Kiwi Beauty

I don't like that you can't send emails before 1 hour after the cart was abandoned. Also you can't send a sample email to yourself - you have to wait that 1 hour.
www.koreankiwibeauty.com

Prachibhise

So far, experience has been good. looking forward

Thequalitycarestore

Super app product, very helpful and worthwhile

Domu

This review is pretty early on in my experience of consistent cart (mainly because every time I look at the app a pop up is shown to leave a review.

A consistent pop up if you will.

The app is good, it is showing me what has been added to cart, which is great for an easy view of what products are doing well etc.

Unfortunately the best part of this app is that it automates abandoned cart emails, the down side is that unless someone actually created an account consistency doesn't actually happen, I tested this by adding items to cart and closing browser and accessing my site again, nothing was consistent. That test also happened after signing up for my own mailing list.

The concept is great, but I haven't seen any benefits as of yet.

Ill give another week.

Retrogression

It works alright but why are we being billed $3.99 per month for this? That's not even an option shown on the pricing details...

Dealtown

The app keeps asking me for a review so I gave it three stars just to get rid of the annoying request. I think it is worthy of more. I will let you know when I have had a chance to use it more.

Tomsgunpla

I need a chance to try an app before reviewing. Having a pop up starting from first use asking me to review is pushy.

Lunula

The APP is good, but still has some instabilities, sometimes, it does not show correctly what was added in the cart at the same day.
But I recommend.

Apparel Xtreme

Great works out the box app, easy set up.