Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Max Postura

Muito bom, estou gostandooo, esta me ajudando muito a converter, obrigadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JumpingCLAY

Just got started and the set up was easy. Had a few integration durations for the support team and they got back with the answers in a matter of minutes. So far so good and hoping to capture a few more of this lost sales.

Tuzech Store

I used this app and it really helped me a lot , good app, nice app , ok app , loved app , perfectly fe

Wilderpup

The automated cart recovery circuit is very useful and easy to setup. The interface is easy to use, and very customizable.

Your Loved Choice

I used this app with the intention to increase my sales, after trying for a week still no tangible result.

Explore and Snap

I use this app in both my stores and it helps getting more sales, that's all I care. I really recommend installing this app, it would help you, and you pay a lot less than you actually get

HEALTYBO

SUPERB APP design, everything is clear and well explained. Just started so after 14 days of the free trial will write more :) !!!!!!!!!
its time to enjoy the sleep in all poses

GiftofCharge

Great app with multiple features, a one stop shop!! Glad that I could create multiple lines of notifications and conversions in one app.

Luxury AirPods

An all-encompassing app! Most of my store related needs such as email marketing, push notifications, abandoned cart emails, etc. were taken care of in a single app. I would definitely recommend this for those who are on budget while getting started!

Diorigin Gadgets

Really great app it helps me to track abandoned cart and get my customers back to my website to complete their purchases....