Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Sellout Crowd

Just installed but seems quite easy to use, so happy with it so far. Setting the discounts up could maybe be simplified a bit though.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

I am excited about this app. I am trying to find new ways to save customers and also bring awareness to my store

Sparklingbrush

Dont know yet, extending my trial. Now im just typing so I can get my 100 characters full. Soo.... whats up?f

angellittles

I had add this app days ago, i was needing to set up my email marketing. It is really easy to use and I'm hoping that helps to grow my business.

One Deal Holidays

Does everything efficiently and consistently. There was no problem with support when something went wrong

Mcdodo Worldwide

i mean if i give you 5 stars 2 mins after i install you to get more days. let me try it first thanks ask me again in 2 weeks

The Trick Mask

App is straightforward and allows for effective dissemination of abandoned cart emails. Very useful, will use in future stores.

Style Delivers

I've only had a the app for the 7 day free trial and I already see results with the abandoned cart automated emails! I've tried other apps that claim to offer the same results, but none have elicited this type of result so quickly! I will be upgraded to a paid subscription. 5 STARS!

POLOCO

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

Addicted to Horses

Looks good. There's some kind of misunderstanding about FB Messenger integration. The app actually does not work with Messenger. I was looking all in one app (E-mail sequences and FB Messenger sequences) to combine two channels. Well, this app features SMS instead. We'll see if it's helpful.