Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Perfect Gift Shop

Great app, and great support. Getting lots of sales. Would recommend to every one. Lots of cool tools.

Fitinci

This app is very useful for your business. Sending a follow-up to one of your customers is an excellent way of saving revenue.

MINIMALISTICME.co

looks like the app that will for sure increase my sales, been getting way too much abandoned carts, great app again

BeautyAvail

Great app that really does help generate sales from customers who abandon carts. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to see an overall increase in sales!

Miss Celebrate

This app was super easy to use. Simple to set up the automated email and text and I like that automated push is included too.

Yardie Cosmetics

I used this app to help convert my abandoned cart into sales. Very good app.... I recommend this app.

Onlyapparels

super easy to use and get everything installed and running with minutes. Already seeing results within hours.

transtar

Consistent cart is a great app, day 1 of installation on my brand new store I already received an abandoned cart conversion. Im looking forward to using this app with more of my stores. 5 stars people!

Thredzii

Looks like one of the best abandoned cart email apps I've used yet! So many features packed in that I don't know what I'd do without it!

True Ora

So far so good. I have seen others use this app and it has worked for them in the past. I am excited to see how well the abandoned cat emails perform!