Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Tough Thread

probably one of the best apps you will need when you are doing any drop shipping business. I recommend this app.

shoplifessentials

An all-encompassing app! Most of my store related needs such as email marketing, push notifications, abandoned cart emails, etc. were taken care of in a single app. I would definitely recommend this for those who are on budget while getting started!

Addictive Liquid Turbo

Wow! Abandoned cart emails, Facebook messenger and push notifications all in one place. Not bad for an app, trying it out for the first time and hope to get conversions soon!

Ocean View Body

This app is excellent. It has helped drive traffic to my site. And it has helped with my conversion rate. Very helpful.

traditona-store

This app helped me alott. Recommend it to every one that has a shopify store, it will increase your sales !

BBYKUTE

This app has helped us so much to recover our sales thank you !!!! I would recomend it ++++++++++++++

baby choo

really nice app, easy to set up, helps with templates and everything is laid out so its easy to see everything. it capture data very well just have to now wait and see how well it recovers the carts

Kubby&Co

Start Up DropShipping, E Commerce is Daunting As It Is, But Additive As Well As You Grow and See Results.

Having the right tools such as Consistent Cart to Auto Manage your CRM Experience particular to the staggering stats of over 60% lost sales to abandoned carts, and sales follow up for "repeat" or 'referral" request touch points.

One Team Show, you want to minimize 'administration" and focus on product research/market niche and customer satisfaction. NOT making emails, messengers, welcomes and thanks you....

Consistent Cart takes the BULK of this in a SIMPLE Plug and Play Auto CRM Model. Keep building on our suggestions to make the a huge success.

CRUSHINGIT, With Consistent Cart

Founder
Kubby&Co
John Kubbernus

Streal Store

Fantastic app, used it in my shop and really helped my pump up my sales, cart marketing is the best thing you can have!

Vurchoo

Apps has all the information you need. and staff are there to help when you need it via the chat service and email