Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Trendzrite

Looks like a very promising app, leaving a review to extend my free trial!!!
Thanks Consistent Cart!

True Life Tech

Good app. Easy to use, it has a lot of settings you can play around with and customize for your own brand!

Fresh Sleeves

Excellent app. Really automated the cart recovery process for me. I saw an addition 12% conversion rate thanks to recovering carts.

Costs and the cost model are a little unclear at first, should be made a bit clearer to users

TheHolidaySeasonStore

very nice app.. it really helps you get to the best result when trying to get hold on costumers You might otherwise loose

HK Designed

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EmporiumTee

this app helps a lot with visitors. the abandoned cart emails are a great reminder and it can help create a sale

Doveck

Really nice app, easy to set up and recommended from my mentor. It has great features like SMS notifications which is really helpful because I don't have to use extra apps. Don't see downsides.

Think Trendy

amazing app i never thought all this features in one single app.......i am glad that i found this app...recommend evryone

Matt's Fashion

I think it is a good app! I just downloaded it so I still need to test all of the features, but already can see changes

The PNK Stuff

So far so good. Heard a lot of great things about this app. Let's see where this will take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!