Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

ToyShnip

App works great. But their new billing is not worth it. They charged us based on the amount of contacts we have in our database, not sales recovered. So we got charged based on sales we had years ago and still have the contact information in our database. This app has nothing to do with those sales and it is not worth it.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate it.

We have reached out via email to address this situation and we hope you can get back to us. Thank you again! :)

Love & Destiny

Charged $99USD for the app, when I barely used it
Was uninstalled as quick as installed yet a charge was applied? Will be requesting a refund as a cost such as this is quite inflated for no sales generated for abandoned carts via this app.

March 16, 2021

Hello! We charge our users depending on the plan they're in after the free-trial ends, and as an anticipated charge for the whole month. We contacted you through email, check it out whenever you can 😄

Hey Heifer Boutique

I would like to use my gmail account and not allowing in Trial setup. This is my preferred email account across my business.

December 15, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email, we hope to hear back from you :)

ROVE

MUST READ !!!
Consistent Cart takes credit for a sale if the customer completes their purchase within 72 hours of when the app sends them an abandoned cart email. Regardless of if they see the email or not.

Be careful! It says "Monthly fee scales with the extra sales generated". I'm getting charged $49/mth but after analysis I found that 70% of "extra sales generated" were not generated by this app.

I analysed my Consistent Cart Dashboard and here are the results...
➞ 40% of "extra sales generated" - recovery email was never opened by the customer.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - were made by customers that were in contact with my customer service team and purchased after speaking to them. About half of these customers never even opened their emails.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - are probably genuine.

They do offer a few things that I really like but I am currently searching for another app made by a developer that is more honest with the abilities of their app.

March 29, 2020

Hello, we've reached out via email with more information on this. We understand that this may be concerning so we're also working on some documentation for customers who may experience confusion about this in the future.

Update: We've just published documentation related to the "why" behind our extra sales calculation: https://intercom.help/consistentcart/en/articles/3849705-open-rates-extra-sales-calculations

POLOCO

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

glamourjams

they say that is a free plan avaible but thw app charge 30$ per month, you have 7 day free trial so don t trust them

September 1, 2019

Hi! We sent you a message to explain how the 7+7 day free trial works (its also explained on install). Please get back to us to resolve this issue!

comma.ai shop

This app hasn't been working for me and customer service has been very, very slow to respond or solve the problem. The set up seems nice but the chat in the app doesn't work well and they don't understand the Shopify integration. Don't waste your time or money.

TurntableLab.com

Installed app to use the free Persistant Shopping Cart feature. Unbeknownst to me, the app changed to paid version. Never used any of the paid tools, did not get a full refund (only refunded 1 month). Be cautious when installing and read the fine print.

Coastal Sea Treasures

Horrible do not use... they billed me 29 dollars even though i uninstalled and canceled way before the free trial was up. Inconsistent add to cart and cart tracking did not match whatsoever with what shopify was seeing.

Babynees

It didn't do anything to help increase sales. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It didn't do anything to help increase sales.

Previous 1 3 4