Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

POLOCO

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

glamourjams

they say that is a free plan avaible but thw app charge 30$ per month, you have 7 day free trial so don t trust them

September 1, 2019

Hi! We sent you a message to explain how the 7+7 day free trial works (its also explained on install). Please get back to us to resolve this issue!

comma.ai shop

This app hasn't been working for me and customer service has been very, very slow to respond or solve the problem. The set up seems nice but the chat in the app doesn't work well and they don't understand the Shopify integration. Don't waste your time or money.

TurntableLab.com

Installed app to use the free Persistant Shopping Cart feature. Unbeknownst to me, the app changed to paid version. Never used any of the paid tools, did not get a full refund (only refunded 1 month). Be cautious when installing and read the fine print.

Coastal Sea Treasures

Horrible do not use... they billed me 29 dollars even though i uninstalled and canceled way before the free trial was up. Inconsistent add to cart and cart tracking did not match whatsoever with what shopify was seeing.

Babynees

It didn't do anything to help increase sales. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It didn't do anything to help increase sales.

Unique Leather Bracelets

Pretty much worthless. Emails signup do not sync to shopify email list. Messenger notification does not work. App say email sent for cart abandonment but they weren't. Contacted support about the issues and a support ticket was "Created". Never heard anything back on those tickets. Look for a different solution...

Kawaiian World

Nothing special, not worth $30 a month at all. I don't see why this app costs so much, it doesn't do anything that a lot of cheaper apps can do (probably better at that). The customer service is pretty much nonexistent. If you message them on a Friday don't expect them to get back to you until Monday, and don't expect them to fix any of your issues either (of which I've had multiple). They even had an option to extend the free trial that I messaged them about, and they told me it's no longer an option. I would look elsewhere if you're trying to save your abandoned carts.

Swellfish Outdoor Equipment Co.

After checking various metrics, I too have come to the conclusion that this company / app is generating fake carts and giving you miss information. I'm guessing they are generating all the fake 5-star reviews as well.

zhif

It's not used to it and it's too expensive.So I'm not going to use it.It doesn't work at all.Not at

Previous 1 3 4