Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

DrChristianson.com Online Store

Bait and switch. They say we have a $29 plan but its really a $200 plan. Dont add contacts at the start, you might have better luck

November 16, 2021

Update Nov 29, 2021: We start all stores on a 7-day trial of the Pro Plan and the Free Plan can be selected before it expires. Charges are based on the plan you choose as well as the total of contacts that you have. For custom plans, you can find us at hello@cartkit.com or via chat :)

We've tried to contact the store owner multiple times with no luck so far!
Hi! We have a 7-day trial and you can select the free plan before it expires. We haven't charged your account.

We'll contact you shortly.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY

I would give them 0 stars if I could.
You created a perfect cart abandoned email and send it to your customers. But you DO NOT HAVE ANY DATA about your emails and conversion info. I even made my own excel form to ask their developers to send me the data I was supposed to have. DO NOT USE THEM. Terrible experience.

October 15, 2021

Hi! We're deeply sorry to hear about your experience, and I completely understand how you feel.

Thank you for your appreciation of our abandoned email feature; however, as with all other apps and systems, it may not be perfect at times. We are aware that some details in the metrics are not available, but our development team is working on it and will include them in future updates.

Update: We've sent you an email with the requested information as an attachment. Due to the sheer volume of data, we no longer include the first file we sent you to avoid duplicates and to provide you with the data as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

VYPER Sky Drone

Good customer support. Terrible billing and subscription set up! I was Charged a significant amount without prior knowledge to being subscribed. Be very careful when using this app and PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

October 13, 2021

Hi! We're truly sorry to hear about your experience and I completely understand that you're upset.

It may be helpful to know that we've refunded the charge that was made to your account and we've also sent you a follow-up email.

Hiipps

you company arbitary charge, you company arbitary charge,you company arbitary charge.you company arbitary charge.

July 2, 2021

Hi there! We apologize for your experience. We reached out via email recently after our conversation in chat this morning to confirm the refund.

Please get back in touch with us to continue assisting you :)

- CartKit Team

ReefBottles

App ‘recovered’ £30 worth of sales and charged us over £250 for usage fee. This is extremely ridiculous. The free plan is highly misleading and these hidden costs are not shown to you in any way shape or form.

June 26, 2021

Hi! We apologize for this experience. We'll contact you shortly to make this right.

- Judith C.

ToyShnip

App works great. But their new billing is not worth it. They charged us based on the amount of contacts we have in our database, not sales recovered. So we got charged based on sales we had years ago and still have the contact information in our database. This app has nothing to do with those sales and it is not worth it.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate it.

We have reached out via email to address this situation and we hope you can get back to us. Thank you again! :)

Love & Destiny

Charged $99USD for the app, when I barely used it
Was uninstalled as quick as installed yet a charge was applied? Will be requesting a refund as a cost such as this is quite inflated for no sales generated for abandoned carts via this app.

March 16, 2021

Hello! We charge our users depending on the plan they're in after the free-trial ends, and as an anticipated charge for the whole month. We contacted you through email, check it out whenever you can 😄

Hey Heifer Boutique

I would like to use my gmail account and not allowing in Trial setup. This is my preferred email account across my business.

December 15, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email, we hope to hear back from you :)

ROVE

MUST READ !!!
Consistent Cart takes credit for a sale if the customer completes their purchase within 72 hours of when the app sends them an abandoned cart email. Regardless of if they see the email or not.

Be careful! It says "Monthly fee scales with the extra sales generated". I'm getting charged $49/mth but after analysis I found that 70% of "extra sales generated" were not generated by this app.

I analysed my Consistent Cart Dashboard and here are the results...
➞ 40% of "extra sales generated" - recovery email was never opened by the customer.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - were made by customers that were in contact with my customer service team and purchased after speaking to them. About half of these customers never even opened their emails.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - are probably genuine.

They do offer a few things that I really like but I am currently searching for another app made by a developer that is more honest with the abilities of their app.

March 29, 2020

Hello, we've reached out via email with more information on this. We understand that this may be concerning so we're also working on some documentation for customers who may experience confusion about this in the future.

Update: We've just published documentation related to the "why" behind our extra sales calculation: https://intercom.help/consistentcart/en/articles/3849705-open-rates-extra-sales-calculations

POLOCO

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

Previous 1 3 4