Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Shop Bahiti

vou esta pra ver se é bommmmmmmmm

New Loops

2 stars - Some good features like shop pops and automated recovery emails and app is very easy to use but I reported a very serious flaw in the way they take credit for "recovering" orders - even 6 months after emails are sent they claim to have recovered orders for different products. These were from my own test purchases so I was very surprised. If they are charging based on this it is simply not true! Support fobbed me off for 10 days. I have uninstalled the app.

Update: After leaving my review the company has sent me several emails about the problem I highlighted. Shame it took a 2 star review to get their attention but there you go. They assure me the situation has been fixed. I can't confirm this myself as i won't be using the app now so best to check it for yourself. I do think the app is good but the way my support was handled really left a sour taste -
shame.

Mandem Store

"Basic is FREE" Installed the app , the first message "Accept charge" How? *insert Kanye Face here*

Fashions Muse

...not necessarily helpful, does not add to sales or do much.

Miassry

It starts with premium package and now it says if you uninstall within 14 days you wont be charged. where is the free version?
Why fool people if it has to end like this or be used only for 14 days. What joke.

Vama Cosmetics

This app hasn't lived up to it's expectations.
Out of the hundreds of abandoned carts I had; It was only able to salvage one.
Pretty disappointed. Thought Id give the free trial ago and have just started paying and am simply not seeing results :( I can't justify to pay monthly if this is all I'm going to get back..
I will have to un-install

My Fashionable Fedora Hats

Easy to install but doesn't do the job. I had this for a little over 2 weeks and it has yet to refer customer back to my website. Maybe I have to wait a little longer, but for now, I can't give this app more than 2 stars.

Executive Leather 2

It has come to my attention that customers added items to add-to-cart did not get the email 1 and email 2 followed up that I've previously set up. Unless your set up the add-to-cart pop up and force the customer to place their email then only the customers get the followed up email. Without that the email just did not send through. I have tested it myself few times and still get the same result - not happy with the result as this is a paid service.

Culturalpatina 2

I have just started using this app and have not seen any sales resulting from it. Also, it would be easier for me to see what is going on, if I could see the results directly on the Shopify dashboard on my Gallery. I think it is a neat idea but unless I can see sales resulting from it, I will not be able to give it a high rating. Let me run for a while longer to see what happens.
Dennis

Everyday Charms

Havent used it yet i hope it actually works