Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Uniluxxe

I just started using this app, I hope it works the way it is supposed to. So far, no sales yet. Will update soon.

DE WULF Shoe Store

We have been using this app for a week now but have not seen any results yet. We got a couple more emails but no more sales.

Tomato Superstar

I can only give this app 3 stars as I'm waiting for the developers to fix a glitch with the add to cart pop-up. I will come back and give a 5 star when it's fixed.

Valley-Boyz-Shop

Just installed. So far, so good - just waiting to see any results and will update review. Really easy to add and guided steps help.

Overstock Flash Deals

I just downloaded consistent card - I hope it helps! 3 stars until I figure out if it does, then I will updated my review.

Kenzie

Just started e-commerce, and the app helped recovered my lost carts, and get in touch with my customers.

Fiveoaks

Pretty good app still testing it will up date at a later date.

UpTrendy Jewels

Cool Application for you to try out Now!... well customised to fit your online store needs perfectly.

BOUTIQUE DE LUXOO

muito bom esse aplicativo, recomendo a todos baixarem e instalarem no site de voces , bom para aumentar as vendas

Shore

We are currently utilizing the Add to Cart feature to capture those email addresses of customers who do not complete the transaction. We are seeing a lot more flagged as "abandoned carts" than Shopify currently shows. Normally Shopify shows about 2 a day....but Consistent Cart is showing us 10-12 a day and capturing emails of those shoppers. Next we are going to check out the email notifications and see how much we can edit to reflect our branding.

So far.....we recommend! (Weirdly wouldn't allow me to give the app 4 stars....only 3 or 5)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8