Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I'm doing an update to my initial review after receiving the recovery email and the broadcast. The recovery email doesn't show my logo at all. The broadcast email basically showed me what looks to be a broadcast of a whole other business. I'm hoping it was because I put the cart before the horse and sent the broadcast prior to the verification, so I will try again and see where it goes. So far, so good. I'm in the trial period so can't say much on the first day of use. But, they are really responsive and I love that.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, We will be happy to help.

- Micah

AcmeJoy

The user experience is very good, most of the problems can be solved in time, and discard the order email recall effect is good However, we really hope to add data information to the marketing email. The experience of email marketing is not good. We can only see the number of sent goods, but we can not check the click situation of inserted goods in the email content and the subsequent conversion situation, which is very important for us!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for the review, We are glad that you enjoy the user experience. We are working on your concerns, We've also contacted you via email addressing the issues, If you need any more assistance, do let us know :)

-Waqas.

Galleria di Lux Canada

While I do get some additional details on cart abandons, the app has not resulted in any conversions as yet, which is disappointing. I feel there is a minimum threshold of site visits over which the app delivers results, and that should be shared upfront. On the positive side, it helped me identify the issue of bogus ATCs done by my marketing agency to inflate results!

June 28, 2021

We appreciate your honest feedback! We'd love to help to maximize the use of Consistent Cart in your store!

We'll get in touch with you soon!

- CartKit Team.

SO Sweet UK

I'm on the free account and every time I access it it keeps saying to confirm a subscription and upgrading me so I got to keep downgrading. How annoying.

March 16, 2021

Hello SO Sweet UK! It seems that some of our users got stuck in that loop, but our developer team solved it. Hope you have a great day!

Gabrial's Stash

I'm feeling rather less than neutral. I was on the free trial testing out whether or not to use this app, thinking I wasn't going to be hit with a $30 charge as a newbie already hoping to be able to absorb the $30 Shopify charges monthly for the store when for one customer buying a product from me (a joy for sure in itself) I was hit with an additional charge from CC that stumped my joy when I got my credit card billed. It feels somewhat disappointing to take a rather unnecessary loss on what should have been a sure gain ... especially what I was charged for could have been done for free. The app is probably better after you first get your shop more profitable. Otherwise, as for me, I didn't need to overflow my beginning budget unexpectedly.

February 15, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your message. We'll get in touch with you shortly to clear this out :)

Juniel Boutique

Easy to install. On my trial. Will update on conversion. I am not sure who much I will like the charges.

Buildtools

Great App, but saying free plan and then there is just a free trial? wtf? Really scammy I would say.

Trade Sports

This has been a great app in the long run but in the last weeks we have had to data breaches. The customers has clicked on the abandoned cart email only to be presented with the completed order information from another customer including all their personal home address details. We have contacted customer support but no response or fix in the last 3 days. I will update further.

Review changed from 1 star to 3 because they have expedited the complaint to senior technicians who have now fixed the issues.

December 19, 2019

We've replied to this via email. Thank you

Personal Fears

Testing app, waiting for conversion details. Good interface. The rest of this is just to fill the 100 character minimum :) yessir

NashKarmenJewlery

IDK yet, Just trying to extend the trial to see if it's works. Will update after a week or two. It work for now and collects emails pretty good. I did not enjoy it yet since it's only been a day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9