Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

SO Sweet UK

I'm on the free account and every time I access it it keeps saying to confirm a subscription and upgrading me so I got to keep downgrading. How annoying.

March 16, 2021

Hello SO Sweet UK! It seems that some of our users got stuck in that loop, but our developer team solved it. Hope you have a great day!

Gabrial's Stash

I'm feeling rather less than neutral. I was on the free trial testing out whether or not to use this app, thinking I wasn't going to be hit with a $30 charge as a newbie already hoping to be able to absorb the $30 Shopify charges monthly for the store when for one customer buying a product from me (a joy for sure in itself) I was hit with an additional charge from CC that stumped my joy when I got my credit card billed. It feels somewhat disappointing to take a rather unnecessary loss on what should have been a sure gain ... especially what I was charged for could have been done for free. The app is probably better after you first get your shop more profitable. Otherwise, as for me, I didn't need to overflow my beginning budget unexpectedly.

February 15, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your message. We'll get in touch with you shortly to clear this out :)

Juniel Boutique

Easy to install. On my trial. Will update on conversion. I am not sure who much I will like the charges.

Buildtools

Great App, but saying free plan and then there is just a free trial? wtf? Really scammy I would say.

Trade Sports

This has been a great app in the long run but in the last weeks we have had to data breaches. The customers has clicked on the abandoned cart email only to be presented with the completed order information from another customer including all their personal home address details. We have contacted customer support but no response or fix in the last 3 days. I will update further.

Review changed from 1 star to 3 because they have expedited the complaint to senior technicians who have now fixed the issues.

December 19, 2019

We've replied to this via email. Thank you

Personal Fears

Testing app, waiting for conversion details. Good interface. The rest of this is just to fill the 100 character minimum :) yessir

NashKarmenJewlery

IDK yet, Just trying to extend the trial to see if it's works. Will update after a week or two. It work for now and collects emails pretty good. I did not enjoy it yet since it's only been a day.

Joowie

Still on the trial, would love to learn more about this app before committing to using it long term...

Aurora

was asked to leave a review to extend my trial, trial wasn't extended and now can't find any way to change to free before I get charged which i think is pretty sneaky :(

Golden Chic Online

I really like the idea of this app but I am not entirely sure I trust all the data. When I log in, I can see that there are abandoned carts but I don't see that came data come in on my abandon cart data collected on my shopify store. It also shows that there are thousands of views on my site but where do those views come from? I feel like if that's the case I should see that data on my shopify numbers. My website traffic only shows a couple hundred people but the consistent cart shows like 8000. I plan to give it another month to see how things go before deciding whether to cancel or not.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9