Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Addicted to Horses

Looks good. There's some kind of misunderstanding about FB Messenger integration. The app actually does not work with Messenger. I was looking all in one app (E-mail sequences and FB Messenger sequences) to combine two channels. Well, this app features SMS instead. We'll see if it's helpful.

Vivid Masks

idk, i just got it. im writing a review to get the extended trial lol. its pretty easy to use, good app so far!

Rustic Slate Candle Company

Still using the free trial but so far it works. I think customer will enjoy that they can come back and find their items in the cart. I believe this will become a great asset for RusticSlate.net

Custom New Style

love this app very much~~its work well for me!!!good ,fast ,well support!~Need more for features~~hope every love it!~

Meow Bark Shop

I am using this app specifically to keep track of abandoned carts. So far it has worked great. I would definitely recommend.

scarylife

Dope app! It is very helpful and helps bring back any lost clients that might of forgotten to checkout and complete purchase.

Adhex Store

I Used this app to get more customers to check out. While just starting we think it works just as great as it promisses. =)

THERAWAV

This app has helped redeem the abandoned carts on my store. The consistent cart does a great job when retargeting customers. I enjoyed this app.

Ashberrg

I still have not seen the benefit of this app yet because I am still new and I have not had any sale yet. However, I still have the feeling it will be great. No good or bad yet ton say about this app.

Maika

Great app, still trying to figure out but worth it.
It's perfect to send automated emails, push up on the desk and pop up messages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39