Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Photon Face Lift

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LIKED THIS APP

Ford Emporium

So far so good, and so much to offer. It has a lot of features to drive revenue, I don't like the payment structure as you guys are taking an incredible amount of revenue for something I can have coded for a one time fee.

Kapital Industries

seems like an interesting choice if you wanna boost sales. and the layout and platform dynamics are well thought out.

liquidacionesamazonicas

Buena aplicación, es fácil de manejar y muy intuitiva. Es recomendable sobre todo si estás empezando y no te quieres complicar

Parent Decor

this app is great and could be improved by allowing easier contact and support. by improving the "You have x days left in your free trial.
Unlock an additional 7 days of Consistent Cart for free!" page by making it clickable, then making the $25 amazon gift card the same as the $25 paypal link it redirects to. great app aside from that.

AvuonStyle

This app looks like it will be good. I like the fact that its like an all in one system. Email, text, and abandon cart. Hoping to make some sales.

The Easy Smart

I like the way this app works.I have many abandon carts,so hope these email will result conversions.

Erotiekvoordeel.nl

I am only just starting to use the app so cannot say anything about increased sales (yet). But I do like the simplicity of how the app works! Fingers crossed that it will give the desired results!

Momentix Watches

Does what it says, great app and will absolutely get the full version.

goldfevermiami

I’ve used it for a bit so far works well I have to add more options for the email to be imputes to my sight to see the results work better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41