Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase Sales Without Spending Tons On Retargeting

sprintyfun

seopfjseofiseohfoisehfoishfoishfoihfeishfoæihaseoihfsihfoaihfoæiwhfoiashfæoiahseoiæfhsoæiafhoiasefioashfoiash

AbundanceLete

This app works well, I am trying it with my store and feel that it will make an improvement to my product sales.

Best New Deals Right Now

Just started using this app today. Got recommended by Hayden Bowles so it is worth checking out to see how it does.

GymNStretch

I have only just started using this app. So no reviews yet per say. Just leaving this to extend my trial. I will come back to do a better review when i get results.

Everyday Life Products

I have used this app mainly to see and track my abandoned carts. However, the email option for abandoned cart does not work if they gathered no email info from customer. So I have not been able to contact my abandoned cart customers. Overall, seems like a great app.

Hot Quality Deals

Great app to help with conversions! Highly recommended to all user. It is very easy to use and set up, customer service is great! I like that this app's customer service is available to answer any questions you may have.

GLY México

Todavia no uso la app pero voy a dar un review mas tarde de como funciona. hasta ahora se ve bien, vamos a ver.

Physarian

This application is amazing, with consistent cart you could be guaranteed sales and conversions to make you happy and satisfied.

Shop das Placas

is helping me a lot to have control of the abandoned carts, I recommend. Through the metrics I can see what happened, and work the recoveries through the automated modules.

The Statement Box

So far so good. The pricing is extremely high for a store like mine who just launched. As of right now I probably won't keep it until I start getting more traffic unless there ends up being a cheaper pricing option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36