Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS Automations & Campaigns

Free plan available

Mink With Mia Beauty Bar

it was alot of back and forth messaging to get evertything done. but other than that i'm enjoying app.

DYM Athletics

Worked wonderfully for what we needed it for! Was effective at sending out emails and SMS messages.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

ASTORIIO

I have just started using the app as of now. So, I don't have much user experience as of now to provide a feedback.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance; we will gladly assist you. :)

-Sally

Irreplaceable

the customer support is extremely helpful and they do a good job of making sure your satisfied with your experience with them

ThatGirl ActiveWear

I used this app to help me with my online store and it is a great app to have to make sure your customers do not forget about you! The reason I gave 4 stars is because after the free trial it automatically put me on the Pro plan and I was not aware. This is still a great app! Just make sure you are on the right plan and when I needed help with changing my plan, the customer service was there and ready to help me. Very nice employees!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your feedback.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know. :)

-Waqas

Midnight City

Great app and service. Generates a lot of our retargeting revenue. We had an issue with billing and their customer service team sorted it out very quickly.

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Love Over All

Had a serious issue with billing as I was being overcharged and Muhammad at customer support helped me immensely!

Hause of Simone

I love this app so far. My favorite feature is the add to cart feature that forces customers to add their email to add to cart. It helps me develop a list to retarget and gain sales.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :) We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

- Micah

iahforluna

英語になりますが、サポートがしっかりしていてわかりやすかったです。
まだ使い始めたばかりなのでわかりませんが、一度設定してしまえば簡単だと思います。アクティベートが過去に遡ってできるとなお良いと思いました。

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your positive feedback and suggestions. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our app and work hard to assist our app users. Please let us know if you ever need assistance :)

- Sally

Eden Cottage Yarns

The email automations are really helpful for reminding people if they get distracted. We had an unexpectedly high bill a few months back but the new pricing structure means this shouldn't happen again. The support team are really helpful and friendly.

May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

It makes us very happy to know that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

- Judith C