CC: Email Marketing, SMS, Push

CC: Email Marketing, SMS, Push

by CartKit

All-in-one Marketing Suite, Pop ups, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Sun Freckled Studio

wowndi0e2cnbeby12ebcy12bcub3eucb13bcu913bdu93u9cqucb1eycb13evycy80e2vcy81evcg1evcuewvcuewvcwevcgevc97t31vc6

BeardTrends

I really like the app. To me - its unfortunate that sending SMS messages through them requires a payment of 99$ per month Minimum.. it's too expensive for a website that has just began developing.. Other than that - the system is pretty nice.

Ferraro Fitness

I have been using this app on multiple stores for years, from before it offered the tonne of features it does now, and I primarily use it now for the same reason I used it then. It allows me to see inside the carts of customers, I cannot emphasize how important that is to me. I do wish the plans were cheaper, for example allow us to send emails for 9.99 and if you want the additional features you pay 29.99 (the price is the reason I removed a star).

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback & review! Check your email whenever you can 😄

Honeydewusa

Nice app, but price is too high if you have high volume returning customers.
Read the price chart carefully.

August 11, 2020

Hi! We have a tier pricing system. Charges are made according to the extra sales (recovered sales) generated the previous month.

We've sent an email. Please reach out back :)

Monèt

I used this app to recover Abandoned carts still waiting on recovery so far so good second email send to customer still trying yo figure out how to get anonymous senders to checkout

SubbyTech

Early days so far, I'll see how it performs before deciding on keeping it as a paid for platform. Disappointed I couldn't avail of the extra week. Couldn't find out where to activate that. Better visibility, of this extra week offer, could be better.

Stand Out Today

Id reduce the price! Pls. Its a very good app but i cant afford yo pay 30 bucks per month when i start.

Bougie Chic Boutique

I'm excited about the many ways to reach the customer on this app!
FB, Mobile, Email and more... TY!

lovepawdog

i use 4 shops with contist card i like it. working good without problems. So i use a new shop again. hehe

Photon Face Lift

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LIKED THIS APP

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42