Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Wilderpup

The automated cart recovery circuit is very useful and easy to setup. The interface is easy to use, and very customizable.

Diorigin Gadgets

Really great app it helps me to track abandoned cart and get my customers back to my website to complete their purchases....

Zabas

I was using the Shopify standard cart recovery. But that appears to be limited and gave this a try. The app appears well thought out and covers the functionality of multiple other apps. The only reason for the 4 stars is that it doesn't appear to be able to pull my previous notification subscribers or push them to Google Firebase. I want to be able to take my subscribers with me if and when I move out of this app.

Vurchoo

Apps has all the information you need. and staff are there to help when you need it via the chat service and email

ukbeautybuys.co.uk

Enjoyed this app so far. Easy to integrate and follow and excited to see how they grow in the future.

Vagisan

It's working pretty well! Have not seen any results yet but hopefully these will come in soon! The app looks really well built and sleek to use.

Blue Sun PC Gaming

I just started an online store and I thorougly enjoy how deep this app is, along with how it connects to other apps.

Soulcenterd

Use this to help expand my stores activity, it has done a great job! I would gladly recommend this to those around me!

Goya Ware

Something I was looking for, great for retargeting, but quite expensive later on. I would suggest for someone consistent with sales, I believe, but hard for starting.

SLW Virgin HairStudio

I'm loving the layout design of this app and the best part about using it is that it's super simple to start!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38