Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

SimpliciTees.co

so far Consistent Cart seems quite easy to setup.. will update with another review after using it for sometime.

IviSmile

I use this app for abandoned cart recover and it works well. I am enjoying the results so far. Thanks

Trendzrite

Looks like a very promising app, leaving a review to extend my free trial!!!
Thanks Consistent Cart!

TheHolidaySeasonStore

very nice app.. it really helps you get to the best result when trying to get hold on costumers You might otherwise loose

Matt's Fashion

I think it is a good app! I just downloaded it so I still need to test all of the features, but already can see changes

Kintry

still on the trial, would love to learn more about this app before committing to using it long term,

Eco Trade Company

Using this app for about a week. So far so good. It has lots of useful features, and I like that it can be customized.

Moolokai Apparel

Great customer service. Thanks for the help. I was having billing issues and the customer service team was quick to assist.

Sellout Crowd

Just installed but seems quite easy to use, so happy with it so far. Setting the discounts up could maybe be simplified a bit though.

Addicted to Horses

Looks good. There's some kind of misunderstanding about FB Messenger integration. The app actually does not work with Messenger. I was looking all in one app (E-mail sequences and FB Messenger sequences) to combine two channels. Well, this app features SMS instead. We'll see if it's helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40