Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

liquidacionesamazonicas

Buena aplicación, es fácil de manejar y muy intuitiva. Es recomendable sobre todo si estás empezando y no te quieres complicar

Parent Decor

this app is great and could be improved by allowing easier contact and support. by improving the "You have x days left in your free trial.
Unlock an additional 7 days of Consistent Cart for free!" page by making it clickable, then making the $25 amazon gift card the same as the $25 paypal link it redirects to. great app aside from that.

AvuonStyle

This app looks like it will be good. I like the fact that its like an all in one system. Email, text, and abandon cart. Hoping to make some sales.

The Easy Smart

I like the way this app works.I have many abandon carts,so hope these email will result conversions.

Erotiekvoordeel.nl

I am only just starting to use the app so cannot say anything about increased sales (yet). But I do like the simplicity of how the app works! Fingers crossed that it will give the desired results!

Momentix Watches

Does what it says, great app and will absolutely get the full version.

goldfevermiami

I’ve used it for a bit so far works well I have to add more options for the email to be imputes to my sight to see the results work better

G O A T by James King

Great add on app to provide cart visibility. Also allows for cart recovery through push notifications.

LotusLyfe

I like that I can use not only emails for abandoned cart, but also push and sms. Four stars because it is so easy to use. If it works as well as the reviews state, It will be 5 stars.

MiCARTSHOP

I use this app to help me boost my sales and I like it! They are very hands-on ans take away the stress of cart recovery. I wish there was a cheaper plan or a FREE plan for smaller online businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41