Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Eden Cottage Yarns

The email automations are really helpful for reminding people if they get distracted. We had an unexpectedly high bill a few months back but the new pricing structure means this shouldn't happen again. The support team are really helpful and friendly.

May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

It makes us very happy to know that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

- Judith C

BooginHead

New pricing structure is difficult for small businesses but they worked with us and we found a solution. Appreciate their attitude toward the little guys.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad that we were able to come to a compromise!

Feel free to reach out if you have anymore questions or concerns!

Best,
CartKit Team.

Binge Designs

Very good and proficient customer service. Got to the bottom of my issue straight away and sorted it out for me.

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Best,
CartKit Team

Tiny Tones

Very useful and gives great insight into customer behaviour. We have found the service to be consistently good also.

Sun Freckled Studio

wowndi0e2cnbeby12ebcy12bcub3eucb13bcu913bdu93u9cqucb1eycb13evycy80e2vcy81evcg1evcuewvcuewvcwevcgevc97t31vc6

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! If any issue would arise please let us know right away.

-Shiela

BeardTrends

I really like the app. To me - its unfortunate that sending SMS messages through them requires a payment of 99$ per month Minimum.. it's too expensive for a website that has just began developing.. Other than that - the system is pretty nice.

Ferraro Fitness

I have been using this app on multiple stores for years, from before it offered the tonne of features it does now, and I primarily use it now for the same reason I used it then. It allows me to see inside the carts of customers, I cannot emphasize how important that is to me. I do wish the plans were cheaper, for example allow us to send emails for 9.99 and if you want the additional features you pay 29.99 (the price is the reason I removed a star).

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback & review! Check your email whenever you can 😄

Honeydewusa

Nice app, but price is too high if you have high volume returning customers.
Read the price chart carefully.

August 11, 2020

Hi! We have a tier pricing system. Charges are made according to the extra sales (recovered sales) generated the previous month.

We've sent an email. Please reach out back :)

Monèt

I used this app to recover Abandoned carts still waiting on recovery so far so good second email send to customer still trying yo figure out how to get anonymous senders to checkout

SubbyTech

Early days so far, I'll see how it performs before deciding on keeping it as a paid for platform. Disappointed I couldn't avail of the extra week. Couldn't find out where to activate that. Better visibility, of this extra week offer, could be better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42