Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Custom New Style

love this app very much~~its work well for me!!!good ,fast ,well support!~Need more for features~~hope every love it!~

Meow Bark Shop

I am using this app specifically to keep track of abandoned carts. So far it has worked great. I would definitely recommend.

scarylife

Dope app! It is very helpful and helps bring back any lost clients that might of forgotten to checkout and complete purchase.

Adhex Store

I Used this app to get more customers to check out. While just starting we think it works just as great as it promisses. =)

THERAWAV

This app has helped redeem the abandoned carts on my store. The consistent cart does a great job when retargeting customers. I enjoyed this app.

Ashberrg

I still have not seen the benefit of this app yet because I am still new and I have not had any sale yet. However, I still have the feeling it will be great. No good or bad yet ton say about this app.

Maika

Great app, still trying to figure out but worth it.
It's perfect to send automated emails, push up on the desk and pop up messages.

PCcyclone

love it!! its so useful and helped me increase profits in my store, would suggest to anyone needing retargeting

Wilderpup

The automated cart recovery circuit is very useful and easy to setup. The interface is easy to use, and very customizable.

Diorigin Gadgets

Really great app it helps me to track abandoned cart and get my customers back to my website to complete their purchases....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38