Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

C3D Face Shield

I hate finding new software, especially abandon cart. This is the easiest to setup with the 15 I've tried. Really appreciate the software, cheers.

Mistifier

Amazing app, easy to use. Helps attain more customers by using reminders and discount codes. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to reduce abandoned carts.

Shopstitch

I've been using Shopify for a lot of my eCommerce clients and Consistent Cart continuously impresses my over the years. They have improved so much in terms of User Experience. Very easy to set workflows on email, push notifs and SMS. It will be 5start if they have kept the Messenger promotions like before. but all in all I'm happy with current workflows!

Love By Letterbox

Wow, that was a quick setup. Just spent around an hour having fun setting all of this up. At first, it looks like a lot, but the whole design is very intuitive once you start clicking around the place.

I used to use Seguno, but they limited me to one abandoned cart email. Here you get three, and you can do SMS and push notifs and a bunch of other things.

Thank you!

NAIPO

use this app works fantastic and great, easy, affordable and worth it, which makes everyone can do this, highly recommended.

rafplay

hVE USED THIS NOW FOR MULTIPLE STORES. tHE RECOVERY EMAIL FLOWS REALLY HELP IN THE RECOVERY OF CARTS AND THEIR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALSO REALLY GOOD. WORTH THE MONEY SURELY
!!!

House Holds Essentials

Easy to use and the features are awesome and now I'm waiting on the result on how it will perform and stuff

Bella's Paw | Custom Jewelry Of Your Pet

Still in the testing phase. Will update once I see some results but people here seem to love it - expecting good things

ScrunchieBands

I used this app to help bring sales up by 150%. A must download if you want to take your Shopify store to the next level.

The AirPods iPhone Case