Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Sweet Vibez Cosmetics

I use this app to help me track my abandoned carts and to show me what people had added to their cart. I really like how it works.

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really hope you continue to like the app and it helps your business prosper!

Muhammad.

Big BKF Buenos Aires

Really helpful app and also the staff is online 24/7. We really appreciate Judith's support and help, so kind and responsible. Thanks to her work we found a a great solution.

HeavenLeaf

I have been using Consistent Cart for our business since its founding, and it is amazing what you can do. It is truly one of the best apps for automated email campaigns and targeting of abandoned cart customers, not to mention so much more. Thank you Consistent Cart developers for your amazing app!

Belita.store

The app is really working well, returning a lot of abandoned carts and bring the money for my business. Recommend to every shop.

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review!

We look forward to you using our App to boos your sales!

Feel free to reach out to us for any questions, concerns or general tips!

Barberslay

Efficient and simple, excellent customer service!
It really brought us a lot of turnover, which helped our shop a lot!
nice app

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We really appreciate it and wish you the best of luck with your business.

Take care.

Kclot

I installed the app today, and I have to say the customer service has been really excellent. Mohammed and Judith have gone over and above in helping me set up my flow and email designs. Very happy!

May 6, 2021

We really appreciate the review. Always happy to help! Take care. :)

Thanks,
CartKit team.

Mission Lane

Great communication and team was very helpful during my setup. So far so good with the app. Hoping to continue to use.

May 6, 2021

Thanks for your review. It means a lot. We hope you find great success with your business by using our App! :D

SmoochSuits

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your feedback!

Fit Sports

We have been using this app for 6+ months for our abandon cart and checkout recovery. Great results! We are now starting to use more of the other features. Customer service has always been great. Previously we used another app with poor results and cost a lot more.

May 6, 2021

Thanks for your review. It means a lot to our team and keeps us motivated!

MFMG Cosmetics

I love this app! It use it for abandoned cart recovery (email+ sms). It meets my needs for abandonment recovery and most importantly the cost is just right for my growing business.

May 4, 2021

Thank you! This is one of the reasons that led us to build Consistent Cart. We are glad it helps businesses like yours prosper!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 293 294