Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

JayFitz

Love the app so far, I have recovered so many sales with this app and I have increased my conversion rate once more.

eliteracefab.com

So far this App has been amazing. Very easy to use and def one of the larger assets for our businesses. Thanks for helping bring our customers back with Consistent Cart Abandon!

Bridie Apple

I love it, and would defiantly recommend.............................................................................

WhiteLabShop

nice customer service :) they are sweet and helpful, app is good especially when you have alot of traffic coming through website:)

Letty Vybz

Probably the best app I have come across so far. Ive tried many and they would have one thing but not the other. This app has it all and at a decent price.

3D Printer Vault

Great support. I am only on the Free Plan but they still provide quick and super support. Recommended.

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

So far, so good. 3 days into the app and it surely is adding value to my business. I like the simplicity and step by step action steps that come right out fo the gate. This is really big to walk us through the setup process in an easy manner.

So Health Co.

So far, no recovered sales, so hope I can extend my trial. The interface is easy and intuitive to use so I have high hopes for this product :)

Kaylore.shop

i usedthis app and i like to much amazing and i want like to say thank u for all employer work with it

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much, we're happy to be part of your business! :)

lucid dream mask

great app i love it i already made 5 sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 289 290