Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Prime Beauty Cosmetics

I really like this app. It gives me better insight on the customers adding products to their carts. And after a few days I've already had some success recovering customers. I would definitely recommend to other online retailers.

obec

i used this app to re-target customers with abandoned carts and i like how the email is structured and i recommend it

Glamrock HQ

I chose this app to try to capture abandoned carts and convert those into sales. I have been getting some traffic and add to carts but very few sales. The setup for automated emails, and push notifications, etc has been straightforward and I like how the dashboard shows what items visitors adds to their carts. I am excited to get this new view on what products they are interested in so I can focus on marketing those items more. Still in the trial run but so far so good! FYI: on-boarding does not work on mobile, so to set the app up, make sure you are doing it on desktop.

Fancyever

pretty good app, i like to use it. it help us to catch more unpay order and improve our conversion rate. really good.

RitePack

I used this app to help me convert abandoned carts on my websites. Really shows me how much i'm missing out before I implemented email marketing.

Behemoth Bodybuilding

This app is super super useful and i believe it will be one of the reasons as to why my shopify store is successful

Globetrottr

I haven't had too much time to use the app or reap its benefits, but I will say the email campaigns are awesome and user friendly.

NIVEAL DREAM

Very Powerful but Does it job well. This App has everything i need to recover my customer. Thank you

Fitnezz Hero

Very powerful yet simple layout. Super customizanle and had my first recovery the next day. Let this tun in the background.

kitchenprosupplies.com

this app has everything that i need to recover customers that abandoned my cart with various different ways

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 269 270