Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase Sales Without Spending Tons On Retargeting

PreacherPurses

This app has helped me to gain business where I would otherwise have lost the sale. I use it for my website and it has definitely increased my revenue.
I enjoyed how easy it was to set up and the 14 day free trial period is fantastic.

Ginger.Heal

I am amazed! less than a few days and it already closes 9 orders for me! it is a big difference now I understand why my conversion rate is amazing :) thank you for making it easy!!

R.B. Deux

This app helped me to increase sales that would have been lost, I highly recommend it if you want to see an increase in your story's sales

Mangomask - A Case For Every Phone | Phone Cases India | Mobile Phone Covers

I am currently testing this app. Not really sure how this would impact but would want to see for the next 7 days using the trial period. Will add a detailed in-depth review once the trial is complete.!

Faith and Beauty Clothing

I wanted to increase sales and decrease the number of abandoned carts and it has really helped! XOXO

G.x.O

Great tools for optimizing your footprint online. Also a very simple to use interface. I am pleased with the quality of work thus far.

Ellephant Jewels

This has an amazing walk through the tutorial! I am loving the program so far, only been with it for a little while. Totally recommend this for abandoned cart protection!

DOOZY CLOTHING AND LIFESTYLE

I like it

SummerOutlets

This app is great and allows me to ensure that customers that abandon their cart can be brought back

Mindfulvault

I have just installed it, everything looks good and it seems like this app is going to help me a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 259 260