Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

GYMSQUAD INDIA

I use this app for a lot of things especially to recall my lost cart. very good. for years now probably 4 years.

March 3, 2021

We thank you for trusting us with your store and we hope we can continue recovering sales for you!

City Phrases

This is a great app! It gives you insight on abandoned carts and I just wish the pricing was lower!!

March 3, 2021

Thank you! At Consistent Cart 🛒 we're always looking for ways to improve our users' experience. Please check your email whenever you can 😄

souq oryx

installed waiting for the activity and results thank you for the efforts and hope we can increase sales

Passion Fuels Boutique

This app has been awesome! So glad I found it. It is really helping with conversions in my store. Thank you!!

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

This app is perfect for small businesses who wantto combine ALL marketing in one place as well as keep their app count low. Customer attention and service are very helpful and Attentive to all types of matters. They have been readily available for both good problems (increased business) and bad (hiccups). I do recommend.

January 26, 2021

Hi Lisa - we sent an email this morning. We're happy to look into this for you, please contact us back.

Meryl

This app is outstanding! We have been using the app for a month or so now and really great. Great support and amazing features!!!

SCANDINORDIC.com

We loved it but couldn't keep it due to conflict with our order customization app. Check before install if your store uses one. The team are fantastic, highly responsive and intuitive and really went out of their way to give amazing service. Highly recommended. We hope to install it again in future.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much! We will reach out to other App Developers to grow our integrations and partnerships. We hope to see you back soon!

pureair.ai

I recently after 7 years did a full remodel as I have a brand that has become very well known, and out of the 30-40 app's I have left ( I know that sounds like quite a bit, but I had a lot more... so trust... about 30 of those apps are completely not in use, and the rest, are my most important ones. Concistent cart has far exceeded expectations as an app I need no matter what even when I have a theme that does so much, I decline and I seriously mean WILL NEVER GO AGAINST THIS AMAZING APP! Seriously impressed, all of the stores I have with this app have seriously exceeded expectations

December 7, 2020

Wow! We truly appreciate your support, we've worked really hard to deliver a tool that adds to the success of each store. This means a lot to all the team. <3

JayFitz

Love the app so far, I have recovered so many sales with this app and I have increased my conversion rate once more.

eliteracefab.com

So far this App has been amazing. Very easy to use and def one of the larger assets for our businesses. Thanks for helping bring our customers back with Consistent Cart Abandon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 290 291