Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Hera Bath Essentials

Great customer support! Quick reply and service. Solved issue within a few minutes. I highly recommend!

TRU PAWS CO.

Great app and customer service. Very pleased with its functions. Will continue to explore the app more when we are ready to scale.

Naturally Created 4 You

Support staff is amazing. I reached out to them and received a response quickly and my issue was resolved.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words,

We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

-Muhammad.

PureLove LLC

Works exactly as described. I'm looking forward to increased sales. So far has worked as expected. No complaints

November 30, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

The Artisan Rings

Customer service is top notch. Also the app. Highly recommend them if you're lookin for all in one solution to improve your business.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review!

We are glad by how much you like the app. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Belísima Beauty

Super helpful and fast when I asked a question! I received a reply in a few minutes only and helped me figure it out straight away.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Ma Fabrique Créative

J'ai rencontrée quelques soucis lors de ma facturation mais le service client à été très réactif ! Application très utile, je recommande.

November 10, 2021

Merci pour les aimables paroles et pour recommander notre application! Nous sommes heureux de fournir un excellent service à des clients formidables comme vous. Merci encore!

-Sally

ShopFluent

this app has helped me alot with getting lost sales, i do recommend to anyone wanting to get back those lost sales

Auski Australia

We've used this app for a few years, it's been reliable and support team is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

JARDIN DÉPÔT

I use this app to monitor car activity and it's working very well. Customer support is also very fast and effective.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela