Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Loved Gift

amazing app that will give you an extra 5 to 10% boost on your conversion rate that is really helpful to be more profitable. yes

ohs.com.au

Just spent the last couple of hours setting this all up - looking forward to seeing how the results pan out!

DealType

This plugin/add-ons is amazing! one of the best plugins for automated emails, SMS etc.. for abandoned charts, notifications.. A M A Z I N G!

Mask Off Costumes & Accessories

Great app! Absolutely satisfied with the quality and the experience of using this. Would highly recommend.

Luv Dat Cat

A great app that will ensure that you leave no money on the table. This app is a real help for my store and helps to re-connect with my customers also. Thank you.

Lasalle Canada

I used this app to help me send automated abandoned cart emails and sms. So far so good. Hopefully it can help me take those customers back.

SOHO RETAILERS

Amazing app! Still not sure if this is going to increase my sales, but I like the way it works already.

On Trend Qld

i used this app to help me get return customers to my website and subscribers it has really helped acheive that. The regular abondoned cart follow up emails are great and all automated it takes the stress off sending my own emails. I highly recoomend Consistent Cart to other Shopify Websites to retrieve abondoned carts and turn them into paying customers. The free trial is great and the training and prompting is exceptional.

Looks Trend

great app, easy to use. not difficult at all. I have no complaints very happy with my decision. Cool

Sleek Securitys

Absolutely love using Consistent Cart. Great app for setting up abandoned cart emails and a lot more.f

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 275 276