Constant Contact Marketing

Powerful Email Marketing, Made Simple (with popup forms)

$5/month. 30-day free trial.

Serendipity Candle Factory

Extremely helpful and easy to set up with the help of their experts!

Atlasbrand

Fantastic support, great app. Excellent for marketing!

Capitolhardwarellc Com

This app has made the process of adding customers to our Constant Contact list seamless. Customers simply sign up on our store and they are automatically added to the preset customer category in our Constant Contact account. Dependable. Time-saving. Helps us serve our customers more efficiently.

Allurewash Com

A great way to connect with Constant Contact. Easy to install and works so well I even forget that its there! Great product!

Accenthelp

I used to go through my customers each month and have to create an email list that I uploaded to Constant Contact - it was a pain, and took a decent amount of time to do it. This app has made it absolutely seamless, and it's updating contacts on an ongoing basis, rather than once a month. I find this well worth the cost.

Backdrop

Great app for connecting your Constant Contact account with Shopify. Easy to install and setup and works flawlessly.

Athletes Collective

Super easy and fast to install, works like a charm. I'd highly recommend this anyone who uses Constant Contact.

La2la Designs

Love not having to manually transfer all of my contacts. Definitely recommend!

Surf Ontario

App does what it says, and works just great. Many thanks.

Eo Gear

Works as advertised and automatically adds customer names and email addresses. (I just wish it were free like Mail Chimp!)