Time-Saving Email Automation
Personalized welcome, birthday, and anniversary emails based on your Shopify customer data. Set a series of emails for your contact lists.
Easily synchronize your email list from Shopify. We’ll handle the rest: unsubscribes, bounces, and inactive emails update.
First, drag. Then, drop. Editing is that simple. Our editor makes it easy to customize the email template of your choice.
About Constant Contact Marketing
Deep data integration is here. You're now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to Constant Contact so you can start building campaigns that realy matter. Read how you can use Constant Contact's Blog 'Contact Management & Segmentation Resources' here.
Deep data fields:
- Custom_field_1 -> Total Spent
- Custom_field_2 -> Number Of Orders
- Custom_field_3 -> Customer Tags
- Custom_field_4 -> Last Order Price
- Custom_field_5 -> Last Order Currency
- Custom_field_6 -> Last Order Product Name
- Custom_field_7 -> Total Products
- Custom_field_8 -> SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)
- Custom_field_9 -> Last Order Product Category
- Custom_field_10 -> Order Tags
Turn website visitors into contacts with a customizable Pop-up Sign-up Form. Our sign-up form options give you the ability to create a pop-up form on your website. When customers land on your page, the form pops up and asks visitors to join your contact lists. Our app automatically installs the popup form on your webshop.
About this app
- Synchronizes customers and newsletter subscribers to the Constant Contact list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your Constant Contact account. Name, email address and order information can all be synced to your Constant Contact account to help segment your audience.
- Synchronizes your customer data to your Constant Contact campaign every 15 minutes so your Constant Contact email list remains up-to-date.
About Constant Contact
As an industry leader for over 15 years, Constant Contact makes email marketing simple. Their easy-to-use solution lets you quickly create beautiful, professional-looking emails that get meaningful results more customers, more sales, and more revenue. Here are a few reasons to take advantage of Email Marketing from Constant Contact: * Great Looking Emails – Save time by choosing one of the hundreds of mobile-friendly email templates that you can quickly and easily customize to match your website and brand. * Free Award-Winning Coaching and Support – Their email solution comes with free coaching, and online and local education from marketing experts that are as committed to your success as you are. * Higher Deliverability Rate – Strong relationships with ISP’s lead to high email deliverability rates. Constant Contact has a deliverability rate of over 97
About us as a partner
This Constant Contact App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States.
Trusted by People Like You
- constant contact,
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 47 reviews
Most recent reviews
Simple Bliss Co.
Used this app during the free trial. It becomes unnecessary once you are a Constant Contact paying member. Worked well while I needed it.
I made the switch to Constant Contact after Shopify parted ways with Email Chimp and I wish I would have done it sooner! I love how easy Constant Contact is to use while still giving us lots of options and features! I am only giving 4 out of 5 stars because I do wish it was a little faster. Overall though, I am very pleased with Constant Contact, our emails are beautiful!
I use this app to manage my customer list, make email marketing painless, and to sync/store new customer data. As a result, my Email Marketing campaigns have become more effective and automated. The only issue with the app is that sometimes it won’t load which is annoying considering the app costs money.