Constant Contact

Constant Contact

by Constant Contact

No one knows online marketing like we do.

AOJA FASHION

I use this app, nice at the beginning until I was going to set up some automation emails and then BOOM! a message shows stating that I have to pay... SO wait what is really the free trial for?? If you guys want customers to purchase the "Most popular" package why not let customer try what is all about. It make more sense to me and probably other potential customers. The 2 star is for customer service, I have to give that to you guys!

May 30, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. This is not the experience we want you to have and we will be reaching out to make this right.

Sage Garden

I have been waiting for ages to find a viable solution to import contacts from my Shopify store to Constant Contact. I give this app thumbs-up for being a native solution directly from Constant Contact, but the way the app and Shopify work together makes me nervous. I get a ton of spam email sign-ups from my Shopify subscriber form, and the Shopify email sign-up form lacks the details that would make my contacts properly opt-in. Would love an easy to install widget from CC to properly capture the contacts from my Shopify store. That would make all the difference!

May 30, 2019

We are sorry that you are having issues with the Shopify sign up form. We believe that Shopify has been working on addressing this issue. Constant Contact does offer a form that you can add to your Shopify store. You can get more details here. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18053-activating-and-installing-your-sign-up-form