Constant Contact

Constant Contact

by Constant Contact

No one knows online marketing like we do.

WoodWorld of Texas

I have used both Constant Contact and Shopify for years.I have had extremely positive results with both. The constant contact app has helped increase my email lists and thus increases sales at the website. The only issue I have had with the Constant Contact app is that the shopify automation is no where near as customizable as the regular Constant Contact . ie. When you add a shopify product by using the shopify button you have no control over font size, text color or spacing between pic and text. Had been an issue from day one and seems as if they are not going to give use the type of controls in this dept as they do in the Non Shopify items. The automated shopify button takes less time to add products but often at the expence of a pleasant looking layout. My 2 cents. for this reason I will give it an overall 4 rating.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are working on improving our Shopify product feature and editor experience. Stay tuned for more details.

LaRo Jewelers

The Constant Contact app is very easy to understand to use. The app makes communicating with customers and potential customers pretty easy.

May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you are finding it easy to use!