Constant Contact Email

Constant Contact Email

by Constant Contact

Online Marketing Built to Grow Sales

Reversal Solutions, Inc

I would give it 6 starts if I could. Constant Contact is the best. Easy to use. Consistently the BEST customer support of any app we have used on Shopify. Have been using it for over 10 years, except a short foray with MailChimp (ugghh- awful, no support). Beautiful easy email templates, you can automate a series of emails, great contact management,. What else can I say.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your 10 years of loyalty and are happy to hear how happy you are with our service. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

Pumpkin Creek Ranch

Love the app. I've had people come to the store to pick up a purchase they made online and tell me they did so because of an email I sent. I never sent it. The AI sent it and they converted. Solid conversion tool!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Somerset Patriots Team Store

Great that Shopify is integrated into Constant Contact. Now it is so easy to be able to easily swap store items within and email. And they show up beautifully when distributed across all devise types! Takes out all the leg work.

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! If we can do anything to help you out in the future, just let us know!

Nutrient Energy Food

For about $$47.81 a month for 500 total contacts and excellent customer phone support, its worth it. A coach was assigned and spoke to me. Then I still get a kickoff call and they will customize a email template design based on my website. In just one day I've already added a cart abandonment form, and Subscriber customized form on my website and I'm now focusing on autoresponders. You get what you pay for!

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

KR Models

I have used Constant Contacts for quite a while now. very happy with the service. I find it easier to use than it's closest rival. If I do get into a problem, then their customer service staff are excellent. I plan to be here for many years.

January 24, 2020

Orange Mountain Designs

I have had nothing but a great experience. All email blast have been very prompt. I would love to see more templates. :)

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned for our fall templates coming soon!

Total Fitness Revolution

We sell a lot of weight loss products and use constant contact to do the email blasts. It's made life SO much easier having the shopify integration and it's helped us to capture sales that we missed and abandoned checkouts as well. It was a great improvement.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear we're making life easier. If we can do anything else to help, please let us know!

Hokumarketing

I have installed Constant Contact for a couple of clients recently and everything worked smooth with zero hiccups. Really like the option to capture birthdays on email plus, great way to increase engagement with customers on a more personal level. Syncing and popups working like the should. Will be recommending this to other clients.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

SilkOut Hair Care System

Love it, increased sales and cut out one step for clients and the custom clients list based on data saves me time from having to run reports.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for this feedback- we're glad that this app is saving you time! Also if you need assistance, please let us know.

The DreamSpa Store

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear you love it!

Previous 1