Constant Contact

Constant Contact

by Constant Contact

No one knows online marketing like we do.

Orange Mountain Designs

I have had nothing but a great experience. All email blast have been very prompt. I would love to see more templates. :)

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned for our fall templates coming soon!

Total Fitness Revolution

We sell a lot of weight loss products and use constant contact to do the email blasts. It's made life SO much easier having the shopify integration and it's helped us to capture sales that we missed and abandoned checkouts as well. It was a great improvement.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear we're making life easier. If we can do anything else to help, please let us know!

Bryan Caplan Marketing

I have used Constant Contact for years. Recently they've made a bunch of improvements, especially around automation. So, this app for abandoned cart emails, coupons and more is perfect. It integrated seamlessly too, which is always a plus.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you are enjoying some of our features. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

Hokumarketing

I have installed Constant Contact for a couple of clients recently and everything worked smooth with zero hiccups. Really like the option to capture birthdays on email plus, great way to increase engagement with customers on a more personal level. Syncing and popups working like the should. Will be recommending this to other clients.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

SilkOut Hair Care System

Love it, increased sales and cut out one step for clients and the custom clients list based on data saves me time from having to run reports.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for this feedback- we're glad that this app is saving you time! Also if you need assistance, please let us know.

The DreamSpa Store

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear you love it!

Sentimental Stitches

I use this to help me reach my store customers on a regular basis. I love the way it divides them into categories in case I want to target a specific group. It's a real time saver for me and so easy to integrate.

May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are getting value from our segmentation feature.

Germinate

This free app is a game changer for Shopify users who prefer Constant Contact. It automatically segments your mailing list based on sales thus allowing you to use automation to send drip emails appropriate to each segment. In our case we can see who may need a shopify store setup verses who we have already got an order to set one up for. We are thrilled at Germinate.com to have this functionality. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you're enjoying the functionality.