Constant Contact: Email & SMS , 33 reviews

2.8
June 12, 2019

I have installed Constant Contact for a couple of clients recently and everything worked smooth with zero hiccups. Really like the option to capture birthdays on email plus, great way to increase engagement with customers on a more personal level. Syncing and popups working like the should. Will be recommending this to other clients.

Hokumarketing
Time spent using app: 6 months
Constant Contact replied June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

March 8, 2019

Love it, increased sales and cut out one step for clients and the custom clients list based on data saves me time from having to run reports.

SilkOut Hair Care System
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you for this feedback- we're glad that this app is saving you time! Also if you need assistance, please let us know.

January 15, 2019

I love it. Helps streamline our mailings. We generate a lot of referrral sales, so using Constabt Contact has been a blessing.

The DreamSpa Store
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, happy to hear you love it!

January 4, 2019

I use this to help me reach my store customers on a regular basis. I love the way it divides them into categories in case I want to target a specific group. It's a real time saver for me and so easy to integrate.

Sentimental Stitches
Time spent using app: 11 months
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you are getting value from our segmentation feature.

Edited October 27, 2018

This free app is a game changer for Shopify users who prefer Constant Contact. It automatically segments your mailing list based on sales thus allowing you to use automation to send drip emails appropriate to each segment. In our case we can see who may need a shopify store setup verses who we have already got an order to set one up for. We are thrilled at Germinate.com to have this functionality. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.

Germinate
Time spent using app: 7 months
Constant Contact replied May 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you're enjoying the functionality.