Built for Ecommerce
Our powerful email editor makes it easy to insert products directly from your Shopify store and customize mobile-responsive emails.
Track success in real time
See how your emails impact Shopify sales by reviewing revenue within your Constant Contact account.
Guidance you can trust
There’s lots of marketing advice out there. But all you need is right here—no one knows online marketing like we do.
About Constant Contact
We make marketing make sense.
Constant Contact is built to simplify the complex and confusing task of marketing your idea, even if you’re a beginner. And our award-winning team of marketing advisor's is there for every customer, every step of the way, offering live, real-time marketing advice on the phone or online anytime you get stuck. Whether it’s creating great-looking email marketing campaigns, building an awesome website with ease, creating a beautiful logo for your brand, running Google Ads to get more website traffic, or finding new customers on social media, we’ve got all the tools, features, and expert guidance you need to help you succeed—all in one place.
Connect your store in seconds, and we’ll automatically sync your contacts and products. Unleash the power of your business—and grow your sales—by integrating Constant Contact and Shopify today.
With Constant Contact’s Shopify integration you can...
- Segment your customers based on their purchase activity. Use your Shopify customer data, contact information and email behavior to target segments of your customers. Or use a pre-segmented list, including your best, recent, repeat, one-time and lapsed customers.
- Capture lost sales by automatically sending a customized abandoned cart email to customers who have left items in their cart.
- Drag and drop products and discount coupons from your store into an email in seconds. Edit product details, add promo codes, hide or reveal prices, and drive purchases with "buy" buttons.
- Automatically import Shopify contacts into your Constant Contact account.
- View reporting that lets you see how much revenue your emails are driving—and compare them to daily Shopify sales revenue.
- Reach new audiences with social marketing. We make it easy to find customers on Facebook and Instagram to drive website traffic.
- Office 365,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Paid plans starting from $20/mo, based on number of contacts.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
I have used Constant Contacts for quite a while now. very happy with the service. I find it easier to use than it's closest rival. If I do get into a problem, then their customer service staff are excellent. I plan to be here for many years.
Thank you for your review! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Performance Fuel and Nutrition
Nuight mare they won't let you out of your subscription I am trying to work with paypal to get this cancelled
Thank you for your review. A member of our support has been attempting to reach you to make this right.
WoodWorld of Texas
I have used both Constant Contact and Shopify for years.I have had extremely positive results with both. The constant contact app has helped increase my email lists and thus increases sales at the website. The only issue I have had with the Constant Contact app is that the shopify automation is no where near as customizable as the regular Constant Contact . ie. When you add a shopify product by using the shopify button you have no control over font size, text color or spacing between pic and text. Had been an issue from day one and seems as if they are not going to give use the type of controls in this dept as they do in the Non Shopify items. The automated shopify button takes less time to add products but often at the expence of a pleasant looking layout. My 2 cents. for this reason I will give it an overall 4 rating.
Thank you for your review! We are working on improving our Shopify product feature and editor experience. Stay tuned for more details.