Contact Form AutoResponder

Auto reply email for shop built-in contact form and newsletter

From $4/month. 7-day free trial.

Wikingersturm

Great app. easy to configure. A question to the support was answered with a solution within minutes. Top service!

Luxe A Vendre

This app does everything it said it would easy. Great value, easy to integrate, and incredible support. I had some further customization questions and the support team was quick to respond and assist further even though they didn't need to. I definitely recommend this app.

IJL

Support was excellent! Had an issue with a form (I had adapted my Shopify standard form for another part of my site) and they fixed the issue right away. Thank you so much to Ovidiu for the quick reply and work!

Kristof Buntinx

Very swift response from the team, that managed to tweak my automated reply for my contact page and newsletter. Works like a gem.

ASVALT STORE

Outstanding support, amazingly fast and very supportive! More than happy to work with these guys!!!!

Gray Viking Games

So far so good! They even offered to customize my custom form-specific tokens. Great service! Thank you!

&NEWALL

This app really works smooth. And doesn't effect the source code of the theme much. Highly recommended.

Dyedbro

Really helpful team making sure I got it working the way I wanted. East to install and love the CC functionality.

One:One Manufacturing

We were in need of an auto response form for our Contact page. I was helped by Ovidiu Caramida and received immediate and amazing customer service. Extremely happy with the app, even more so with the price. Highly recommended.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the app was helpful for your store.

Colibribyartisans

I used it, works great. At first didn't know how to install properly but the customer service is great! helpful and fast.

Previous 1