Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

La Smalteria

This application allows me to add the contact form effortlessly. It is truly exceptional, I recommend it to everyone.

October 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Audiox

Amazing app thank you, iit's a must if you have customers as it brings in more communication serbegresggrege

September 29, 2020

Mikaeel’s

great app overall, the most important is that its user friendly and free aswell, really appreciate ..

September 29, 2020

iBrujaInTheTrap

The app was so easy to use, design, and set up. I loved how I was able to customize it to match with my website! I, also, loved that the idea of to have a contact us bubble on every page of the site! Great Job!

September 25, 2020

Shopsster

Great app and shapes in well into your stores. Brilliant support from the team as well, they helped me with alignments to suit my theme & requirements. Perfect! And the free version is good to go!

September 24, 2020

TrendzzBazaar

good khkhlufjtdjvkhdjyfvjtstcjydstxrtzxhjcyjctgcthxjhctyxhydxyrhxgjdstyhxcvjgbj fbkjbkjcbkuasbcluscgjsbcus

MAX FOUNDRY

so far so good. trying out a new contact form for my shopify site. Just about installed it and I have to leave a review. well. done.

Mommy's Choice

This App is super easy to use and just what I needed for my business! I would recommend this App to everyone.

uafashionreps

nice and simple to use and works great perfect for evrerything you need and the price is affortable

September 16, 2020

SHOPIFINITY

We are just getting started with our online store and this was a quick and effective way to set up "contact us" page !

September 16, 2020