Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

ZP Media Group

Love it!! it works really well and it looks very beautiful. For how customizable it is, I am honestly shocked it is free. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.
With our paid plans, you can have more great features. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Duo Nini

Excellent form. Easy to build the exact form I want with custom fields. Highly recommended. It has a free plan too.

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Need to test and see if it works. Just installed, but the user interface seems really nice.

Thank you very much for your review!
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Canadagear.sk

I hope it will help me to get in touch better with my customers. I am finding out how to publish this contact form on my eshop

June 23, 2021

Hi Canadagear.sk,

Glad to hear that you are using our Contact Form app. We've replied your ticket. Contact Form is still displaying normally on your store. If you still need any other assistance, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Henry

Cinch Kart

Love the app interface. Very easy and convenient to build a form for your website. They have a quick customer support team.

June 17, 2021

4LLAMA

Me gusto bastante, minimalista y simplificado, solución rápida a mi problema
Me gusto bastante, minimalista y simplificado, solución rápida a mi problema

June 17, 2021

Sleepaholik

Great to have a free app like this and easy to step up if you need more detailed.. Definitely recommend..

June 8, 2021

M.A.D Apparel Ltd

I have been recommended this app! Excited to see it work for my online retail brand! It looks easy to personalize too!

May 28, 2021

PureNordic

Feels good so far! Got asked to do a review for removing watermark and i have no problem doing that.

May 27, 2021

Viewhaus

Me gusto muy practica facil de configurar y me ayuda a explotar mas mi sitio shopofy, gran productos

May 27, 2021