Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

CleanseCycle™

I used this app, and it works really well for a free plan. I really couldn't ask for a better, cheaper app.

June 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Sassa Bjorg

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

June 17, 2020

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer

Very easy to setup and works perfect. Nice templates. It would be nice if you could use links in field names, e.g. in the privacy checkbox. How can I activate Custom Fields as a required field?

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

Since this is a review channel, so about the questions you concern, can you please send it to our support system via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. Our support team will help you out instantly.

bubuexpress

i used this app. this is a beautiful look and beautiful popup massage. i really like this app. thank you.

June 16, 2020

MinimalHouse

Spettacolare. Veramente bella. Fa quello che deve fare in modo perfetto senza nessun tipo di errore. La consiglio vivamente

June 15, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

Wunderkids

Great! I started using it and it is exactly what I was looking for. And the free version is also very helpful.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

DecoGraphics.es

Great app +100! This app is so helpfull with the free plan is all i can ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire Me World

Seems decent for what I need it for, I'm still playing about with it but it appears to serve the required purpose,

Viso Designs

Great App, really works well with my shopify store. Looked at others and glad to have found one that works so well

Spy Story

Many thanks! Very handy app! Easy to set up! Have a free plan! Thank you so much for your work! ))))

June 7, 2020