Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Tomei Wines

Had some problems on the formatting into my page but Hannah and the other staff are eager to help resolve problems. Pretty good form features and the GUI is easy. The free version is a great deal! I'll be using it for future forms when we ramp up.

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to see that you're happy with our product and services. Hope we'll bring further benefits to you and your stores.

morshopping.com

This s probably the best contact form app there is. With easy to follow instructions and simple interface..creating a contact form was a bliss!

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store. Stay tune for more cool & helpful apps!

Basically Branding South Africa

Brilliant little app! Thank you! Installed easily and will be looking at the paid version very soon.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to see you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Trade Diablo

Works great! I recommend it, this way you can leave more room for useful buttons and remove the non-friendly contact page from Shopify.

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BARBAS 1935

Really surprised of the free option. If sales go up, for sure i'll upgrade my app to give a better experience...

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad seeing our Contact Form serves you well. Hope it'll bring further beneficial results to your store.

Cheers!

Quicc.cool

Easy to install. Only tried the free version so far. Seems good. Now I just need to fill 25 characters to submit my review here ;)

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.

Platinum Leather Emporium

It looks like iI picked a winner, quick interface and very easy to use , good job guys wes @ https://platinumleatheremporium.com/

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review!
I'm glad this app is a win-win for us all.
Cheers.

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Professional looking and collects info out of hours which is cool, allows me to screen time wasters and genuine customers.

December 26, 2019

Wow, it seems like Free Contact Form has assisted you reall well! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback on it ;)

The One Four One

Five Star App! So quick and easy to set up, and makes it so much easier and more accessible for your customer to contact you for support. Love all the customizations on the free version.

November 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to know that you're satisfied with our app, and if you have time please check the basic plan with more features - you have a 7-day free trial!

ElenaGianniniDesigner

I used this app on my site. It is Fantastic! I really love it. It helps me a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

November 1, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. You are fantastic too :)