Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Bag De Vie Handmade

Great neat app. Simple design with many style options. Easy to setup and use and its all free. Thank you so much!

Unique Sports Apparel

it's simple easy and helpful in creating all sorts of forms. Create the various type of popup embed or blowout style forms 100% recommended.

Paradise Paws Pet Products

I haven't launched my store yet, so I've only used it to do a test submission to myself. I will know more once I actually open for business.

TurtleFruit

Great app, easy to install and use. I had an issue and was able to contact support and they did all of the work for me and responded in minutes.

borderlesscreations

Very easy to use and it does more than what I hoped for even though currently I am using the free plan, which is helpful for a starting business like me. The video tutorial was great; it made it super easy to add the contact form into my site. Great app!

GSL Fab

I'm primarily leaving a 5 star review for the customer service, very helpful staff members!

As far as the app itself goes, it's very underrated and is a great quality contact form. It's very simple (which can be a pro and a con), and easy to use.

There's definitely room for growth however, such as custom CSS, and as I've mentioned to staff, perhaps an option to embed the tab as a button in specific pages, so it can be used and styled like other buttons.

All in all though, if you're looking for a simple, free and intuitive contact form, this is a great option.

Master Grocers

I used the app to help customer to find contact me earlier. Indeed it is easy to install and use. Thanks

Best Boutiq

Its been awesome experience of using this app.It created a unique contact form.It's recommended to every one to use

Ice on the Road Refrigeration

I love it when an app does what it says it's going to do. Great app! Easy to use and it works great on the site.

IllusEffects Studios LLP

This app works exactly like it's supposed to and it's free. What more could you ask for?? I would definitely recommend!!