Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

BiKaZo

User-friendly interface, easy to setup and use, save me so much time and effort, it would be better if the request of the word count of the review is shorter.

July 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Royally Wanted

It was easy to create a form thats why I liked using it, it was simple and had great different types of forms you can use

July 22, 2021

BBKingKong

very nice app and useful, i recommend users to use this app so that they can have nice contact forms like me

July 20, 2021

Kiyo Gaming

good app , really like the presentation, it is really clean and easy to use, contact page gets a new intractive overlay

July 16, 2021

Realize sport

Bellissima applicazione, form con grafica efficace e intuitiva, molto semplice da usare. Davvero un applicazione ben fatta

July 14, 2021

X-MOS

I use this app to help me to build a contact form, and I have tried to use different kinds of Contact Form Builder, which I found this app is easy to use and I love the modern design of those layout

July 6, 2021

ZP Media Group

Love it!! it works really well and it looks very beautiful. For how customizable it is, I am honestly shocked it is free. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your review!
With our paid plans, you can have more great features. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Duo Nini

Excellent form. Easy to build the exact form I want with custom fields. Highly recommended. It has a free plan too.

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Need to test and see if it works. Just installed, but the user interface seems really nice.

Thank you very much for your review!
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Canadagear.sk

I hope it will help me to get in touch better with my customers. I am finding out how to publish this contact form on my eshop

June 23, 2021

Hi Canadagear.sk,

Glad to hear that you are using our Contact Form app. We've replied your ticket. Contact Form is still displaying normally on your store. If you still need any other assistance, feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,