Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Juplink

I used this App to help me have a contact form for popup. this is very useful feature for Shopify. i strongly recommend this app to people who need this feature.

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

elanbiofoods

I used this app to install a contact form on my website. As we are in Canada it is pivotal to have English and French language selectors on our site. The team at Qikify was awesome at helping my store install both English and French contact forms as it was proving to be quite troublesome having the correct website language appear with right form. I truly thank them for their support and the professionalism, they were a pleasure to deal with!

March 16, 2021

Delta Blue Belle

So far its seems too good to be true I hope it really works like it says and is doing so far. I will update once used more

March 12, 2021

Ignite Custom Engravings

I really enjoy this app easy to set up and looks a looks clean.
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 12, 2021

inscentspatch

Very nice app. One app fulfills all requirements. Happy to use this app. As this app involves nice features in the free plan so if any customer has wanted some basic features and not want to spend money then this app very useful for them.

March 5, 2021

Fairytale Vintage Decor

this app works great. we love it. highly recommend to those looking for a contact us form that is simple and easy to use. i enjoy being able to add my custom logo to personalize the look of the form

March 5, 2021

Luxe-store

Brilliant, found the app so easy to use and user friendly I would highly recommend this app to anyone

February 25, 2021

Wisemenbrand

Works awesome. Helped me do what I needed. I was able to create the exact form I needed. In a timely manner.

February 25, 2021

RicksonJewelry

Used to make contact button on each page. Love the check boxes, created a questionnaire for a quote.

February 24, 2021

Voltron.com

Such an easy way to add a form to your site, use it! It is very self explanatory and will help you to get more business to your site. I enjoyed getting new people to come to the site and getting their info to reach out to them.

February 24, 2021