Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Sicilia a Casa Tua

amazing app very intuitive and simple i reccomend it also the payed version. I would like to upgrade it

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

John Claude Catering by Splendid Food LLC

The support for this app is great, the team is very responsive and was able to help me with a few custom requests. I highly recommend it.

Tetecoloh Café

no he usado el app aun como para dar mi review, asi que no puedo decir nada sobre ella todavía, no me deja darle submit hasta que complete mas caracteres.

mono-no-aware

I was looking for a free contact form builder, and this app is the best I could find. It has many features and the pricing options are very good.

January 25, 2021

Koda & Co.

this shopify application has been easy to find and easy to use. it has free features which is great.

January 21, 2021

Eonfine

it helped a lot,thank you for this wonderful contact form.
this app is very easy to use,I think it is worthy to own.

January 14, 2021

O'box

seems to be a good application. i'm currently testing it. i'll complete my comment as soon as i'm done testing it.

January 14, 2021

The Love of Cats

Great app -- glad there is a free plan. Works exactly like I wanted. I only wish we were able to add a "attachment" field as sometimes I need my clients to attach photos to their contact form as I use it for a "custom order" submission form.

Thank you very much for your review!
Currently, our app does not support for attaching file. Nevertheless we take note of this idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future.

She's Seaux Crafty

Easy to use. Very user friendly and helpful to quickly provide a way to contact us. I love the pop up option.

nojooce

Works amazingly well, very simple and intuitive, no bs...Love the look it gives on my website makes it look cleaner and more professional! Good job guys!