Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Easy build Contact Form, Contact Us page for customer support

FitVYBE

I love this app. I like that it allows you to remove their water mark. It also helps you set up a pop up or bubble form of a contact page. I wish the free version also allowed you to create a Contact Us Form.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store . We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers!

STR8HEAT

I've use this app for 2 months and my sale have gone up 500% and ROI tripled, thanks, beautiful app i swear i completely love it, at first i wasn't able to gain rust from my customer but the slick design of this app was perfect. amaZing

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

facemasks-scot

Quick to set up and easy to use. We used it as a pop up survey form for our customers so we could gather improvements they wanted for our website

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers!

Optimax

Great app! Very useful and easy to manage. The tools come handy and you can do many with the app for free.

June 17, 2020

It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience but if it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too!

Robert Bursnoll

I used to help for our contact form. Great form with good aesthetics! We recommend using this form and it's free to use.

June 4, 2020

Saint Retro

I used this to make a simple returns form. Very easy to customise and great free option for when you're just starting out!

June 3, 2020

Crushy Paws

really happy with the app, nice and easy to use compared to others. def use this if you are not tech savy

May 31, 2020

Bare Terre

GREAT APP so far, just downloaded it. Once I use it more i will give you another honest opinion!! :)

May 20, 2020

majolietenue

This app is awesome. it allows you to fully customize the contact form. the proposed emotional design is effective. I think I would recommend this app around me.

April 28, 2020

It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience. If it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too.

PapaMama.sg

Still trying out... good that there is a free option to trial out. appreciate it. thank you very much

April 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

Previous 1