Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Learner Link

Only just starting to use it but really like the options with the layouts. Easy to edit and customise to suit my store. Lots of different places in my store I can use the forms.

September 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

つしま大石農園

基本的な機能が、一先ず無料で使えるのが良いです。デザインもシンプルで悪くないと思います。(他のアプリを試したところ、emailの通知が有料だったのでこちらに乗り換えました。)サイト上にでる表示「Contact Us」の文言を変えられたらいいなと思いました。

September 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review.
About "Contact Us" text, you can change it in the button settings.
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

ANNOTATE

fantastic service really loved how easy it was. really feel like i enjoyed te service especially because the interface.

August 27, 2021

Benchover

I really like the app contact form builder because it's super easy and user friendly to use! Highly recommended!

August 27, 2021

Sarah Batchelor Art

Does exactly what you expect it to do. Quick and easy to set up!
Tested it and it works. I would recommend.

CHIOMA FASHION

very Easy to use. Would highly recommend. Anyway not many options but it is all is good. Great for beginners

Aokcabinetparts

So far I like this app and the function of the bubble. I would love to see more of how this app functions.

xshopsfj

Great App. very useful ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

August 19, 2021

Cascade Answering Solutions

This app is perfect for what I need, it's simple and affordable. Way better than a lot of other options out there.

August 11, 2021

My academic writings

Great app highly recommended! download and enjoy the free app works great for my store cheers to the developers

August 11, 2021