Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. november 2022

The app provides many helpful features. It is important for creating custom forms for the store to serve many purposes.

strongestmedz
19 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 20. november 2022

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

1. juni 2021

Great to have a free app like this and easy to step up if you need more detailed.. Definitely recommend..

Sleepaholik
17 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 8. juni 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

21. september 2022

Great app and easy to use. Was able to get everything I needed just from the free plan which feels very rare these days!

Lively & Finn
16 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 22. september 2022

16. april 2021

Nice app, works great. It had a great and easy walk through video after installing on how to use it and all the options.

casebakes cookies
15 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 23. april 2021

18. oktober 2022

The tool is easy and fast to use. I have a contact form online in no time! I would wish to get the embed function as a part of the free plan, but well ;)

Suspicious Beauty
Tyskland
qikify svarede 21. oktober 2022

23. juli 2021

User-friendly interface, easy to setup and use, save me so much time and effort, it would be better if the request of the word count of the review is shorter.

BiKaZo
Taiwan
qikify svarede 28. juli 2021

15. oktober 2020

The app is really easy to use and has good functionality. No to much going on and form field add ons simple and straight forward to add.

AP STATE OF MIND
Storbritannien
qikify svarede 16. oktober 2020

15. august 2022

I used this app for our customers to contact us and its the best app I ever found, I can communicate faster with my customers. Definitely recommend

craftyjuliee
13 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 15. august 2022

Redigeret 22. maj 2020

This App is super easy to use, clean and simple. We are using it for a "contact us" form. It does everything we need! Excellent!

TheStencilsmith
12 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 25. maj 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

9. juli 2020

I had some problems adding a contact form until I found this one. Very easy to use and customise. Best contact form app I've found!!! :D

Branca Studio
Spanien
12 minutter bruger appen
qikify svarede 9. juli 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.