Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Copymaster 3D

Its great. It is just what we needed to offer quick and easy access to our reseller portal via an emai

Producto SOLIDO

Utilizo aplicaciones de qikify con frecuencia porque me resuelven problemas y mejoran el aspecto de mi tienda.
I use qikify applications frequently because they solve problems and improve the look of my store.

DIKOOS

I ease my work and easy to access the form . Great to see this having in site and with free plan that's awesome

November 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Elite Autoworkz

Very useful for creating a service selection for customers, the customer is able to place an order exact to the service.

Cheers!

Wild Bill's Craft Beverage Co.

Easiest form builder app on the market, no doubt. The pop-up, embed or bubble options are super convenient.

Brandt & Levie - Worstmakers

Great app! love how easy it is to create new forms within my shopify page. It really helped setting up our response team

The Upsilon Store

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to add popup forms to certain product pages, and this did just the trick.

Glam Lash Pro Australia

App is easy to use and install. Looks seamless on the website. Have not needed support yet, but seems simple enough without it.

November 3, 2021

Ethereal Creationz

I love it so far! It's simple and easy to use! I love how they have the option for you to change how the layout is set up :)

October 26, 2021

CleanServiceSA

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

October 21, 2021