Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

v’sluscioushair

I love it so far it is great I like to use it as a contact form because it is a quick way for custom

October 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Test Market

Easy to use and great interface! You can select the displayed pages by urls. highly recommended!!!!!

Elsanse | Official Store

it is very hapeful app. l have add it to my first shop and l will try free plan! Hope all will works!

Kara Hub

This is really a very useful app to get in touch with customers. I would recommend this app to all new and experienced users.

snookums.ae

This app is really helpful and simple to use. I recommend to all the stores to use this app. Thank you

List Girl

I use it for market surveys on my site. It’s super helpful and easy to navigate for me as the shop owner and my customers.

Snowprk

C'est excatement ce que je recherchais, j'ai enfin trouvé une page de contact au top pour mon site internet !

October 23, 2020

Z-MART

Great app, very easy to use the app is easy and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 21, 2020

AP STATE OF MIND

The app is really easy to use and has good functionality. No to much going on and form field add ons simple and straight forward to add.

October 16, 2020

defineify

WOW, awesome app, free and you get to remove branding for FREE! what more can you say. This is the form app you need to get

October 16, 2020