Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Lightstar Eyewear

Nice and very easy to set up. The design suits me well.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

therealretro08

great app for my website it made it so much easier to focus on my customer service im glad i downloaded this app

D&G Sweet Tooth

it looks good easy to use able to remove water marks for a good review so here it happy customer great product

Orlando Party Express

Very easy to use I really appreciate that I was loking for this tyepe of app for a long time. Thanks

September 10, 2020

Bruhl Dryers

Great App. Simple and easy to customise and implement into one's website. We have used the embedded option as this creates seamless in-page forms for our product warranty registrations.

September 10, 2020

Janori

Exceptionally easy to use contact form builder. Get set up and going in literally 5 minutes. Basic functions are free.

September 9, 2020

elekzon

Very useful app. The Free version gave customers perfect result. I recommend this app. I will try to upgrade to premium version.

revolverfinancial

Love! Excellent App! Highly recommend. Exactly what we were looking for and it fits our site perfectly.

SEANCE TEK

It's really helpful for a beginner. I really enjoy it. Thanks for this app I can be able to create a demo form for myself.

uptrxnd

Very user-friendly app. It helped the store to reach out to customers who need support. Definitely will recommend it.

September 4, 2020