Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Cascade Answering Solutions

This app is perfect for what I need, it's simple and affordable. Way better than a lot of other options out there.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

My academic writings

Great app highly recommended! download and enjoy the free app works great for my store cheers to the developers

AMINA - Islamic Wear

Super helpful and easy to use, i have had no issue with communicating with my customers. upgrade your plan!!

Hawaii-Flooring-Solutions

Customer support is very helpful and responsive. We needed some help getting our form on a certain place in our site and they did just that. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

All the best!

FlowDifferently

This was actually really easy to use! Set-up was simple! I am starting with the free trial but I do see the benefit of using the premium plan!

August 4, 2021

Siphne

good..........................................................................................................................................................................

August 2, 2021

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

The app was easy to install and had an email contact form designed and deployed in less than 10 minutes. Did a quick test and the email came through... would recommend!

vslusciouswigs

Used this app before and I loved it very much. I would recommend this app to friends as well. Love that it is simple and I can use it on so many other pages.

BiKaZo

User-friendly interface, easy to setup and use, save me so much time and effort, it would be better if the request of the word count of the review is shorter.

Royally Wanted

It was easy to create a form thats why I liked using it, it was simple and had great different types of forms you can use

July 22, 2021