Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Echelon

This app is great! Simple and easy to use! I would definitely recommend to other people looking for a contact form.

April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

My baby is a fox

Good app, working witjout problems, thanks! I am using it not too long but now all is good. Can recomend it.

April 22, 2022

Fine Pet Art

Easy to use and set up on shopify, thankfully they also allow you to remove their branding so the contact form looks clean.

April 22, 2022

Happicast Acrylic

It seems to be working so well so far. Just downloaded it and will update if it doesn't work out for us.

April 8, 2022

Love, Cheyann

I really love the simple layout design of this app. It works so well with my business. The demo video is so hopeful as well when starting set up.

April 8, 2022

pinkers

parfait, merci, je recommande l 'application sans problème.
Elle va être utile pour le site dommage que ce soit payant pour plus de formulaires

Rincón Zen

Awesome app, is the best fit when you are looking for a simple and reliable contact form. Thanks so much to the devs!

CRAFT QUEEN, LLC

amazing! so easy and helpful! I am definitely recommending this to all of my friends! affordable as well

tinatily

This app help me a lot! Awesome to install if you need a pop up contact form, great design and beautiful elements :D

March 29, 2022

SleepGift

I used the app for our store's contact form and it works really well. Would recommend for using as contact form.

March 18, 2022