Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

boostshop1

Does everything it needs to do. Stylish and easy to us forms. If you use the paid version you can adjust everything you want.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

Jersey Clinic

Free & easy to create .. Great App, fully customable and nice to handle. A cool add for my page. Thanks for it

DiamondMode

Amazing apps. The Apps improves my store. Thank you for your work!
All your apps are easy to set up.

Timeline Monitoring Supplies

There isn't a lot out there that caters for our needs. Free Contact works great for our complex needs.

May 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Gina’s Gourmet™

I love it. I do wish it had a free popup version when landing on a page with an optional link to use in emails. It was easy to setup.

May 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Lights On

It works really good, easy to use and ready to go in minutes. You have a good amount of customization settings. Recommended!

May 14, 2020

The Peel.

This app helped me creating a customer support tab on my website! Great app! I do recommend using this app!

May 12, 2020

Vex Inc. | Latex Clothing

The best looking contact page app for the price! FREE!
Make it easy for each customer to ask a quick question without having to search around.

May 11, 2020

Allix Medical

I used this app to help me create a basic form contact page and it did the job and it was great looking

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.