Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

TechNeckMassager

What a great app! I love being able to add the opportunity for customers to contact me! I would recommend.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Chelles Creations 53

I used this app to help with my contact information so I do not have to show my phone number or email address. It was a very easy setup and love the quick tutorial.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Later Gaiter

This is an excellent product and superior to other contact forms I tried using for sure! It was super simple to set up and works flawlessly "out of the box"!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Shape Babe

Super App. Es ist großartig, Kunden zu ermöglichen, nett und einfach mit dem Geschäft in Kontakt zu treten!

May 4, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

CSI Tactical

Excelent app for the form management! It's great, simple and fancy, you'll love it and the free options are georgeus!

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Gruenario

Good app for get a better Conversion in your Online Shop powered by Shopify. Im happy to get this app.

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even further benefits.

Creative Technology Inc

great app I would recommend this to amnyone looking for a contact form application that is easy to use

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Rimfire Coffee Company

This is the easiest contact form builder I have found. Very easy to understand, setup, and implement. THANK YOU!!!

Heroes Rebound Studios

So far so good, works as advertised. I was able to pick a nice clean option for my minimalist themed store, and so these streamlined features do the trick!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

The Engraving Place

Does exactly what its supposed to do, great app. The free plan is a great way to start as we grow our business.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.