Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

me.motherearth

We setup this contact form as a means for people to contact us for wholesale orders. It is extremely user friendly and easy to configure. You can customize with drop down menus as well. We had some difficulty having it only pop up on one of our menu tabs and not all, but contacted customer service and they helped to remedy the issue right away. Highly recommend!

XoXo Cosmetics

My apologies to the developers. I gave a wrong review earlier. The review of 1 star was for another app not yours! Sorry.
I do use your app on our site. Its well designed and fits well with our brand. Hence 5 stars and its free! Thank you...

N3CreativeShop

Does a beautiful job with very little effort required!
I'm extremely happy with the options and appearance on my shop.
Thanks !

ARKK Infinity

I used it to create a contact form and it is visually appealing and easily accessed. Very easy to use when designing our store contact form. I had no difficulties when creating it and would refer this to anyone needing help finding a contact solution.

1 Lennox Ave

This app is great! It’s easy to set up and it looks awesome and professional. I can’t wait to start getting responses from my customers. I love it!

Australian Variety Store

I use this App to get an idea how my customers see my business. It took a wee bit to learn how to make a feedback form, I am happy with the look. I thought choosing pop up would put the form in front of my visiter, but was wrong it leaves a tab at the bottom of the page, bit sad with this as most people don't click on tabs at the bottom. All in all this is a great App and will keep using it and do recommend it to everyone.

Bag De Vie Handmade

Great neat app. Simple design with many style options. Easy to setup and use and its all free. Thank you so much!

Unique Sports Apparel

it's simple easy and helpful in creating all sorts of forms. Create the various type of popup embed or blowout style forms 100% recommended.

Paradise Paws Pet Products

I haven't launched my store yet, so I've only used it to do a test submission to myself. I will know more once I actually open for business.

TurtleFruit

Great app, easy to install and use. I had an issue and was able to contact support and they did all of the work for me and responded in minutes.