Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

SinaXpress

Great app. Very easy to use and it's also free. Have tested other but this one I will keep.........

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

TheStencilsmith

This App is super easy to use, clean and simple. We are using it for a "contact us" form. It does everything we need! Excellent!

May 25, 2020

Cheers!

icshirts

This was one of the easiest apps to install and configure. Great interface and professional looking. Love it! I will greatly recommend it.

May 20, 2020

Frreshjags

Best apps in Shopify are from Qikify. I would strongly recommend qikify for all your add on needs , which the shopify site not able to provide.

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our apps help you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits with our apps and services. So stay tune!

boostshop1

Does everything it needs to do. Stylish and easy to us forms. If you use the paid version you can adjust everything you want.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

Jersey Clinic

Free & easy to create .. Great App, fully customable and nice to handle. A cool add for my page. Thanks for it

DiamondMode

Amazing apps. The Apps improves my store. Thank you for your work!
All your apps are easy to set up.

Timeline Monitoring Supplies

There isn't a lot out there that caters for our needs. Free Contact works great for our complex needs.

May 16, 2020

Gina’s Gourmet™

I love it. I do wish it had a free popup version when landing on a page with an optional link to use in emails. It was easy to setup.

May 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany