Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Heroes Rebound Studios

So far so good, works as advertised. I was able to pick a nice clean option for my minimalist themed store, and so these streamlined features do the trick!

April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

The Engraving Place

Does exactly what its supposed to do, great app. The free plan is a great way to start as we grow our business.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

lucil.de

Einfach anzuwenden und keine Codierung notwendig! ;-) Für alle, die es einfach und schnell haben wollen, sehr zu empfehlen! :-)

April 18, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche dir das Beste!

Luv2Fitbuddy

I used this app to help me get more enquiries. it was very clean and customisable to fit my business purpose

April 16, 2020

Therapeutic Tapes + Bandages

Awesome app! Thank you! It works great for what we are looking for.

It's very customizable too, and really easy to use!

April 13, 2020

My Star Maps

Looks good. I have just started using it, but I think I will keep going. I like that it allows for forms with pictures.

April 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Guille&Poly

It works very well, I consider to upgrade the plan because I can see the benefits of this app, well done!!

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even further benefits to your store.

Asurel Pets

The best contact form app in the Shopify App Store so far! Thank you for the support and features guys

April 6, 2020

Sacatelle

I just started using the app and so far I love it. Easy to use and nice features. From download to active it was simple steps, and the video guides you through the whole process, can't make a mistake.

March 31, 2020

Shukha Online Store

Love this app!! It's so useful,helped me alot in my website. Contacts contact me whenever they feel like it.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.