Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Brews Bros

Very good app it does exactly what they say it does. I would recommend it to everyone!

Brilliant Job Qikify!

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form is doing a great job helping you to improve your store. Stay tune for more useful tools.

Chilloutpets

The app is very easy to install and set up, works perfectly in my stores, and low cost for upgraded plan.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Contact Form is working well on your store. Hope it'll bring more benefits to you. Stay tune for more helpful apps!

Tomei Wines

Had some problems on the formatting into my page but Hannah and the other staff are eager to help resolve problems. Pretty good form features and the GUI is easy. The free version is a great deal! I'll be using it for future forms when we ramp up.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to see that you're happy with our product and services. Hope we'll bring further benefits to you and your stores.

morshopping.com

This s probably the best contact form app there is. With easy to follow instructions and simple interface..creating a contact form was a bliss!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store. Stay tune for more cool & helpful apps!

Basically Branding South Africa

Brilliant little app! Thank you! Installed easily and will be looking at the paid version very soon.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to see you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

Trade Diablo

Works great! I recommend it, this way you can leave more room for useful buttons and remove the non-friendly contact page from Shopify.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Contact Form. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BARBAS 1935

Really surprised of the free option. If sales go up, for sure i'll upgrade my app to give a better experience...

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad seeing our Contact Form serves you well. Hope it'll bring further beneficial results to your store.

Quicc.cool

Easy to install. Only tried the free version so far. Seems good. Now I just need to fill 25 characters to submit my review here ;)

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Glad to know that you're satisfied with our app, and if you have time please check the basic plan with more features - you have a 7-day free trial!

Platinum Leather Emporium

It looks like iI picked a winner, quick interface and very easy to use , good job guys wes @ https://platinumleatheremporium.com/

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review!
I'm glad this app is a win-win for us all.
Cheers.

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Professional looking and collects info out of hours which is cool, allows me to screen time wasters and genuine customers.

December 26, 2019

Wow, it seems like Free Contact Form has assisted you reall well! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback on it ;)