qikify Contact Form Builder

qikify Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 14, 2020

Great! I started using it and it is exactly what I was looking for. And the free version is also very helpful.

Wunderkids

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well. We're looking forward to bring further benefits to your store.

June 14, 2020

Great app +100! This app is so helpfull with the free plan is all i can ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DecoGraphics.es
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

June 14, 2020

Seems decent for what I need it for, I'm still playing about with it but it appears to serve the required purpose,

Hire Me World
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Contact Form. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

June 13, 2020

Great App, really works well with my shopify store. Looked at others and glad to have found one that works so well

Viso Designs
Time spent using app: 5 minutes

June 5, 2020

Many thanks! Very handy app! Easy to set up! Have a free plan! Thank you so much for your work! ))))

Spy Story
Ukraine
qikify replied June 7, 2020

June 4, 2020

Great app and great support, we highly recommend them!
Even on the free plan, they helped me on specific design requests and helped me update my code :)

Atelier Loden
France
qikify replied June 4, 2020

Edited June 2, 2020

Delivers perfectly! Very simple to edit and customize. Useful features and input options allow you to get the exact information you need.

Okoko Design
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied June 2, 2020

May 31, 2020

I use this app to help me run my online store. Very helpful! It helps make my site look much more legit while also helping increase my conversion rates!I definitely recommend.

SSF
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied May 31, 2020

May 29, 2020

Great, I like it! Just like it because its free and simple and easy to use. Now I like to se it live on my webpage!

seal.se

motoraficion
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied May 28, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!