Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Bespoke Brows & Beauty Co.

fantastic quality! Easy to use and without a doubt value add to any business.. do yourself a favour and add this to your website today!

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

the event bird

Easy to use, looks nice, fast pop-up, and has better "free plan" than other form apps. Would recommend.

Millionaire Gear

Very easy to set up. Great options available. Beautiful themes. And I like how I have the ability to choose where the contact form shows up!

Future You Health Hong Kong

great app and simple to use up and running so quickly with just what i need for drop down choice of information

Godlymoss

I like it for the moment, it has a 7 day free trial and it is inexpensive, good app! I also the options of templates!

Snoops & Company

This app was simple to install and set up. They have several different templates to choose from and styles which made it easier to match with my site.

La Smalteria

This application allows me to add the contact form effortlessly. It is truly exceptional, I recommend it to everyone.

Audiox

Amazing app thank you, iit's a must if you have customers as it brings in more communication serbegresggrege

September 29, 2020

Mikaeel’s

great app overall, the most important is that its user friendly and free aswell, really appreciate ..

September 29, 2020

iBrujaInTheTrap

The app was so easy to use, design, and set up. I loved how I was able to customize it to match with my website! I, also, loved that the idea of to have a contact us bubble on every page of the site! Great Job!

September 25, 2020