Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Crushy Paws

really happy with the app, nice and easy to use compared to others. def use this if you are not tech savy

May 31, 2020

It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience but if it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too!

Bare Terre

GREAT APP so far, just downloaded it. Once I use it more i will give you another honest opinion!! :)

May 20, 2020

majolietenue

This app is awesome. it allows you to fully customize the contact form. the proposed emotional design is effective. I think I would recommend this app around me.

April 28, 2020

It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form.

May we ask if there is any reason keeping you from rating us 5 stars? We're just want to make sure that our users have the best experience. If it's an intuitive rating, it's okay too.

PapaMama.sg

Still trying out... good that there is a free option to trial out. appreciate it. thank you very much

April 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

InCircle101

I used this app when first starting out on e-commerce and it was very simple easy to use and effective.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

Bubbles & Reign Soaps

As a small business owner trying to break into the wholesale side of business, it is great to have a contact form with pre-made templates that will allow businesses to contact me. Quick and easy!

April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's pleased to know that our Contact Form helps you well.

Can we ask for any reason that keeps you from rating us 5 stars? We want to make sure that we're delivering the best to you. Otherwise, we're happy to understand that it was an intuitive rating.

PawsLess

Free Contact Form is easy to understand and customize. Would recommend! The free plan is good already if you use it correctly.

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that you're enjoying our Contact Form. We'd like to ask if there is anything bothering you that keeps you from rating 5-star for this product. However, we still hope that Contact Form will work well with your store.

SafariWorks Decor

Pretty good app. I used it to create a form with required custom fields. For the most part, that worked well. My only real complaint is that I created a dropdown 1/3 width field next to a 1/3 width text field and the label over the top of the dropdown bumped it down several pixels so that the two fields - although side by side - did not line up. It looked sloppy so I reconfigured both fields to full width.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review.
For the width problem, please contact us at support.qikify.com and our support team will help you resolve it.
Best regards.