Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Mommy's Choice

This App is super easy to use and just what I needed for my business! I would recommend this App to everyone.

September 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

uafashionreps

nice and simple to use and works great perfect for evrerything you need and the price is affortable

SHOPIFINITY

We are just getting started with our online store and this was a quick and effective way to set up "contact us" page !

Lightstar Eyewear

Nice and very easy to set up. The design suits me well.

therealretro08

great app for my website it made it so much easier to focus on my customer service im glad i downloaded this app

D&G Sweet Tooth

it looks good easy to use able to remove water marks for a good review so here it happy customer great product

Orlando Party Express

Very easy to use I really appreciate that I was loking for this tyepe of app for a long time. Thanks

September 10, 2020

Bruhl Dryers

Great App. Simple and easy to customise and implement into one's website. We have used the embedded option as this creates seamless in-page forms for our product warranty registrations.

September 10, 2020

Janori

Exceptionally easy to use contact form builder. Get set up and going in literally 5 minutes. Basic functions are free.

September 9, 2020

elekzon

Very useful app. The Free version gave customers perfect result. I recommend this app. I will try to upgrade to premium version.

September 8, 2020