Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Benchover

I really like the app contact form builder because it's super easy and user friendly to use! Highly recommended!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Sarah Batchelor Art

Does exactly what you expect it to do. Quick and easy to set up!
Tested it and it works. I would recommend.

CHIOMA FASHION

very Easy to use. Would highly recommend. Anyway not many options but it is all is good. Great for beginners

Aokcabinetparts

So far I like this app and the function of the bubble. I would love to see more of how this app functions.

xshopsfj

Great App. very useful ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

August 19, 2021

Cascade Answering Solutions

This app is perfect for what I need, it's simple and affordable. Way better than a lot of other options out there.

My academic writings

Great app highly recommended! download and enjoy the free app works great for my store cheers to the developers

AMINA - Islamic Wear

Super helpful and easy to use, i have had no issue with communicating with my customers. upgrade your plan!!

Hawaii-Flooring-Solutions

Customer support is very helpful and responsive. We needed some help getting our form on a certain place in our site and they did just that. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

All the best!

FlowDifferently

This was actually really easy to use! Set-up was simple! I am starting with the free trial but I do see the benefit of using the premium plan!

August 4, 2021