Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Twylight Crow

Easy to set up. Perfect placement. Does exactly what I want it to do. And did I forget to mention you get a free version that's still super great!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Rent1One Plus South

Love how user friendly the form is and the low cost for the basic plan. My client is going to love it too!

OCEAN CAT Fishing Tackle

A very useful plug-in! ! The design is convenient, practical and easy to use. Respond quickly, and will not slow down the speed of the web page

Oil Angels

Easy to install and configure. It would be great if I could list and respond to submissions (enquiries)..then I would have a Helpdesk

Copymaster 3D

Its great. It is just what we needed to offer quick and easy access to our reseller portal via an emai

December 1, 2021

Producto SOLIDO

Utilizo aplicaciones de qikify con frecuencia porque me resuelven problemas y mejoran el aspecto de mi tienda.
I use qikify applications frequently because they solve problems and improve the look of my store.

December 1, 2021

DIKOOS

I ease my work and easy to access the form . Great to see this having in site and with free plan that's awesome

November 26, 2021

Elite Autoworkz

Very useful for creating a service selection for customers, the customer is able to place an order exact to the service.

Cheers!

Wild Bill's Craft Beverage Co.

Easiest form builder app on the market, no doubt. The pop-up, embed or bubble options are super convenient.

Brandt & Levie - Worstmakers

Great app! love how easy it is to create new forms within my shopify page. It really helped setting up our response team