Easy Contact Form Builder

Contact form, Pre order form, Form builder, Custom field form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

Copymaster 3D

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Its great. It is just what we needed to offer quick and easy access to our reseller portal via an emai

December 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Producto SOLIDO

Location Spain

Utilizo aplicaciones de qikify con frecuencia porque me resuelven problemas y mejoran el aspecto de mi tienda.
I use qikify applications frequently because they solve problems and improve the look of my store.

December 1, 2021

DIKOOS

Location India
Time spent using app 23 minutes

I ease my work and easy to access the form . Great to see this having in site and with free plan that's awesome

November 26, 2021

Elite Autoworkz

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Very useful for creating a service selection for customers, the customer is able to place an order exact to the service.

Cheers!

Wild Bill's Craft Beverage Co.

Easiest form builder app on the market, no doubt. The pop-up, embed or bubble options are super convenient.

Brandt & Levie - Worstmakers

Location Netherlands

Great app! love how easy it is to create new forms within my shopify page. It really helped setting up our response team

The Upsilon Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was looking for a tool that would allow me to add popup forms to certain product pages, and this did just the trick.

Glam Lash Pro Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

App is easy to use and install. Looks seamless on the website. Have not needed support yet, but seems simple enough without it.

November 3, 2021

Ethereal Creationz

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love it so far! It's simple and easy to use! I love how they have the option for you to change how the layout is set up :)

October 26, 2021

CleanServiceSA

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 4 minutes

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

October 21, 2021