Easy Contact Form Builder

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Create and customize online forms easily with zero coding requir

silksofsheba

One of the best contact form builder and it offers free feature. easy to use. i highly reccomend it.

May 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

EVEN

I like the simplicity and the functions that this app provides. The cherry on the top would be if the user could upload a file/picture in form. But overall the app is very nice.

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that you enjoy your app and feel free to let us know if there is anything you need support with, we'll be there for you.

WHTARTSTORE

vey easy to customize and can't wait to use it in my store to make life a little bit easier for communicating

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! This is a great testimonial of our work, and we're proud to join you on this journey of yours. If there is anything you need support with, feel free to let us know!

All the best,

Good Comp

Seems great so far, as far as I can tell. Works great, you know. I really liked it, it made me feel good and strong and fuzzy inside. Oh yes. Yes it did. I'm still writing, yes I am. Oh yes. Still going.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

It is our pleasure that you enjoy our app. Do you know what is as great as our app? Our customer support, available at your service. So do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can help!

DESI Active

I used this app to have a pop up messenger and it wokrs great!i love the way it works and it does everything that ineed it to do

May 12, 2021

Trusted Caskets

So far so good! If you looking for something simple, without tons of unnecessary settings- this is the right choice.

May 10, 2021

Kagmad.com

The first time I'm using this app.I see it as very easy to manage. Quick app installed and start doing my products card.Thanks, guys

May 10, 2021

FolksFabric

This app is really great, it so simple and easy to use, even the free version is so feature packed. Amazing.

Soulful Aesthetics

It's super simple to customize and add to the store. Love it! You can change several features and get it to really fit in with the theme of your store.

Planet Porosity

I used this app to help me create a contact form on my Shopify site to act as a catchall for customer inquiries and submissions. I chose this method to minimize the number of forwarding email addresses I would have used to achieve the same functionality between my Shopify store and GoogleWorkspace. So easy to setup... Awesome design to choose from without being overly complicated and it REALLY enhances the overall customer experience.