Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

Contact Form Builder ‑ FREE

by qikify

Contact Form builder, Contact page, contact us button, etc.

Mahe Outlet

easy to use. even with the free plan. it has the basic fields needed for just about any form you would find on the internet

June 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.

Trailsetter

Wir testen derzeit die Einführung der kostenlosen Version, aber es scheint, dass sie leicht angepasst werden kann.

May 25, 2021

Jazzdesigner Jewelry

I used this app to help me embed forms within my website. I really like how I can choose to embed them anywhere in my website. It would be nice to have the option of a button, I can add anywhere else on my website to trigger an embedded form on another page of the site.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoy our app.
As we try our best to earn your review, we would also love to get in touch with you for further support.
Do let us know if there is anything we can support you!

All the best,

Fasout

I used this app for Contact Form, for customers it is so intuitive, easy and useful even in free plan.

May 7, 2021

Webshop Müllers Restaurantbetriebe GmbH & Co KG

Very Good and cheap plugin. specially for the small business its perfect. i used it in so many websites.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com in case you need any other assistance with Contact Form app.

Simply Yenni

Such a cute little popup form. You do need to pay for the page itself but I like that the contact popup is small. It is quick and very straight to the point.

March 12, 2021

penadia

Nic other merchants decide whether to use this app other merchants decide whether to use this app other merchants decide whether to use this app.

February 24, 2021

ProvenMed Shop

Great app better than the built in function in shopify app, I still haven't used it it to its full potential.

February 4, 2021

Evil Flower

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd appp

January 18, 2021

Woodchuck Creations

I needed a simple contact form with sticky button. So far this is meeting my needs. This is my 2nd qikify app. I really enjoy both.

December 29, 2020