Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form Builder | Reviews

by qikify

Popup, Embed, File upload, Captcha... all features available

nu.be.lightwear

Easy to start with. Love the free plan although there is no possibility to set a picture in the mobile version.

November 3, 2021

Thanks for your review.
On mobile, there is not too much space, so we hide the image to optimize the display. However, we can help you show the image if you want.
Our support team also sent you an email to discuss about that.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Momentum Luxury Swings

nice app i have just installed it and it looks really good would have been nicer if it has text button on mobile also

November 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Henry from Qikify Support. Thanks for your feedback.
Our Contact Form app can also display the Trigger button on mobile as text. You can find the option "Show button on Mobile as: Tab" in Trigger button settings. Our support team also sent an email to you to discuss about that.
If you have any other question, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

Custom Vinyl Graphics

Works great. Just wish the pricing was slightly better since I only need 2 simple forms but want them embedded on the page (which requires the paid plan).

October 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Contact Form. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.
Cheers!

Éalú Ireland

Good app. Very simple design overall. Pretty much a necessity for your website. Very handy, would use again.

September 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Contact Form.

SubieTrays

App worked well, but the options don't export into their own columns. Instead each option was placed in a single cell, which makes it hard to do much with the data I collect.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We will take note of this idea and try to implement it in the future version if possible.
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com in case you need any other assistance.

Amazing Life Ministries

Amazing app. Gives you a variety of options with layout and textual arrangement. Pricing is affordable !

August 19, 2021

Mahe Outlet

easy to use. even with the free plan. it has the basic fields needed for just about any form you would find on the internet

June 1, 2021

Trailsetter

Wir testen derzeit die Einführung der kostenlosen Version, aber es scheint, dass sie leicht angepasst werden kann.

May 25, 2021

Jazzdesigner Jewelry

I used this app to help me embed forms within my website. I really like how I can choose to embed them anywhere in my website. It would be nice to have the option of a button, I can add anywhere else on my website to trigger an embedded form on another page of the site.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoy our app.
As we try our best to earn your review, we would also love to get in touch with you for further support.
Do let us know if there is anything we can support you!

All the best,

Fasout

I used this app for Contact Form, for customers it is so intuitive, easy and useful even in free plan.

May 7, 2021