3.4
January 20, 2022

This application is a must! The contact form and other options make it a great add on to any site. I had a few issues with emails not sending properly. I reached out to their support on the help tab and they fixed very quickly.

Luxury Affordable Photobooth
24 days using the app
Vital Apps replied January 25, 2022

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day!

December 10, 2021

Great app, rich in function and very easy to use, suggest putting the "Save " button in every step so we don't lose our work when creating the form. Recommended~

AIRSCREAM UK Limited
1 day using the app
Vital Apps replied December 12, 2021

Thanks for your great review and your suggestion. I'll tell your suggestion with our team in the next upgrade. Have a great day

August 17, 2022

How can we contact customer service for an issue we are having? We look over the place to contact you

Zip Quicker
1 day using the app
Vital Apps replied August 17, 2022

Good morning,

Thanks for using our app. I have just made a quick check from our system and see that you already created the contact form successfully from our app. But I don't see it anywhere on your website, maybe you have not added the shortcode to your website. Do you need any assistance from us?

To contact our support, you can click on the "Help" icon from the vertical sidebar inside the app, an online chatbox will appear, see my screenshot https://i.imgur.com/amyxTnG.png or you can email us via contact@etssoft.net

We're always ready to support you, just contact us whenever you need

Best regards,