Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Bambolina Co

Love this app!!! Super easy to customize and it works well too; couldn't find a better contact us app than this one.

March 7, 2019

and we love you! thank you for your support. It means a lot to us.

B K Collectables

Simple form that does what it is intended for. Doesn't allow you to reply directly, but you can forward and send to the recipient and you're good, though the ability to just hit reply would be wicked.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. It is a simple app and if you ever need more, check out our form builder app that has tons more features.

Nikispikes

This Contact Us form works great, and best of all, it's free!! I love the way it's showing and the fact it gives me plenty of power to customize it. Thank you!!

Thank you!

Duffs Online Store

Great app. I really recommend. looking at my website you will see the truth https://duffsonlinestore.com/pages/contact-us

March 7, 2019

We are glad you like it. Thanks for recommending it to the Shopify Apps Community.

Dank Vapes

Really enjoyed this. We sell a large number of dry herb vaporizers and as such field several questions per day relating to order numbers. this app helped us to very quickly standardise enquires so we can match them back up to order numbers.

March 7, 2019

Super happy you like it. :)

Time Machine Merchant 2

Simple app that does exactly what it says with no hassle. Love it!

March 7, 2019

Glad you love it! Thank you :)

Samandhi Pauii

Pretty easy to use (if you are familiar with basic computer stuff). There is a VERY useful video on their website that does walk you through the whole process.

Gets the job done and is VERY customizable.

Thanks HulkApps

Naked And Naturals

I really like this app! I could customize it to use our logo image and insert the line fields that I need and take out what I don't. It looks so much better than the contact form in the theme and I definitely recommend this

Glad you like it :)

Your Goods Central

So I'm writing a review not only because of the app but because of the results. The free app was fine but I wanted something a bit more and I didn't want to pay monthly for it. I hired the hulkcode team to design a contact environment exactly how I wanted it. The price was more than reasonable and worth paying for it up front rather than paying more over time with monthly of the monthly apps. I will say that the only thing is to remember to allow for the time difference between (if there is one) where you are vs where your developer is. At the end they gave me something I really like and it works great and looks nice. They have also helped me post installation. I would definitely recommend this group.

March 7, 2019

So happy to hear this. Thank you so much for your support.

Lurelei

Very simple to use app.

It does what it needs to.

It's FREE, so that's always good.

Only problem I had was that the email doesn't get sent by the person writing the email. It sent from an email address the app has. So you can't reply to emails. You have to copy and past the person who sent the email in order to reply to them. Not a huge deal, but I hope that would get fixed in the future.

Also for some reason ZoHo Mail flags these emails as Newsletter. It doesn't go straight to my email. Again, not a huge deal but it is something that should be addressed.

Overall good App. Thanks!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. This is a simple app and if you ever need more, check out our Form Builder app. It has tons of features and flexibility. Thank you for your support.