Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Blithe & Blue Design

Super easy to use and lots of creative control! Exactly what I wanted in a professional, clean, stylish contact form.

August 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

TruBlu Tech

I was looking for a simple app to help me create a "contact us" form for my website and this one did just that. It was super easy to set up and so far has been working great!

July 26, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We’re so glad you are enjoying using our products:)

PassionGive

Always had a great experience with HulkApps. This had incredible amount of customization options. Neat app, love that it is free!

July 16, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. You are one of our special customers, and we are always happy to help you!

That's Just Prime Toy Store

Fuss free form to set up. Great choice of fields, customisable inputs, easy to integrate. This is a Great app!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We are thrilled to have you with us.

Flat Lens Sunglasses

A very easy contact form to setup. Super straightforward and does what it's supposed to do. Thanks guys!

July 3, 2019

We are super happy that you like our app and what it does. If you run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Standhout

Fantastic. Works as it should. Easy to set up and to use. Free and simple, this is definitely the best option for contact us pages.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your appreciation, we hope you enjoy using our apps!

First Blush Co.

thank you this was too easy. I got it how I wanted it to look. Now let's see if it stays put. A problem I had with a previous app

June 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if you need any help. Our Support team is always available to answer any questions or resolve any technical issues.

Thank you.

The Trendy Experience

Yes I love it highly recommend! The absolute best app there is that you dont have to pay for ! Good luck and thanks for making it free!

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review. I'm sure you'll fall in love with our Form Builder app's features. Be sure to try it sometime!

522VarietyShop

I like the app, I had no issues using it. It was easy and it is free. Meets the basic needs of my store. Thanks

June 27, 2019

You're welcome :) Hope you keep using our apps in your store.

ADesign4

Hulk apps - Simple Contact Us Form does what is said. Simple and looks great, easy setup, free.
Thank you!

June 24, 2019

That's exactly what makes this app worth having in all Shopify stores.